Front Worklights...

I'm hoping to find some good ideas or answers for helping my neighbor to find Worklights that will mount above the new windshield we just installed for him but under the front edge of his roof. The lights he had will not fit now since the new glass windshield install. The lights need to be more slender so as to fit under the edge of the roof but not get hit when he opens his new windshield. Does anyone know where we can get him some lights similar to the EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE John Deere set but be just as good ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance !!!

Not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm new to the forum and I hope I don't vialate any rules or anything...
I'm wondering if you might have a manufacturers name and model number of the light pic you posted so I could look them up ?
Thank you

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just grabbed that picture off google images as it gave an idea of what I was talking about.
Do an internet search for "low profile offroad led lights". You'll find many, many options available at everywhere from Amazon to car parts stores.