Gun Mounts for RTV900

ko4bg

Site Supporter
I need (want) a vertical mount for a Weapon in my 900 what is a good brand that holds the gun in Place? Pictures would be GREAT!!
Thanks
Woody

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Rugged gear makes a floor mount that should work. I had one in a golf cart that worked well. I went horizontal mount in my 1100.

ko4bg

Site Supporter
I need (want) a vertical mount for a Weapon in my 900 what is a good brand that holds the gun in Place? Pictures would be GREAT!!
Thanks
Woody
Thanks for the Help, I had already ordered the Kolpin UTV Gun Rack - 20073, since I didn't get any reply's earlier and it's Built really Tough!! It came in today and I had it mounted in about 30 min. I don't Hunt anymore But like to have a Long gun with me when over in the Bottom Creek land on our Farm, Coyote's Love to hang out there! But Thanks!!!
Woody

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Thanks for the Help, I had already ordered the Kolpin UTV Gun Rack - 20073, since I didn't get any reply's earlier and it's Built really Tough!! It came in today and I had it mounted in about 30 min. I don't Hunt anymore But like to have a Long gun with me when over in the Bottom Creek land on our Farm, Coyote's Love to hang out there! But Thanks!!!
Woody
Post a picture. Thanks

ko4bg

Site Supporter
I'll try a Pic of the Gun Mount (Rack) in the RTV 900, Lighting NOT Good But I tried! It's just mounted to the Floor pan with 4 3/8~16 bolts.

Attachments

• Gun Mount.jpg
    Gun Mount.jpg
    694.4 KB · Views: 15