Heated and Cooled Seat cover for my RTV

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys, Just wanted to brag about this.. lol
Wife bought me a heated and cooled seat cover/cushion while back., Never used it as my pickup already has heated seats.,
Came across it doing some closet cleanouts the other day .. So thought hell, I will put it in my X1100c..
Ahhhh man,, That booger fit pretty nice.. Heats VERY Well and cools pretty good too.
Now I got Heat and Cooled seat in the RTV !!! What a deal ! said it was only like 50 bux .
Has a couple of little pockets that hang off front of the seat .. and Needed storage pockets anyways. LOVE IT !

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's great HB !! The only way my seat gets heated is when the cats take a nap on it before I need it. 1 cat is low heat, 2 medium, but 3 cats definitely gets it on hi. haha :) It works good till I get off and no cats around. ( Dixie won't stay still long enough and I trained her not to get on my seat (muddy paws) but she has dibs on passenger seat. :) )

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey guys, Just wanted to brag about this.. lol
Wife bought me a heated and cooled seat cover/cushion while back., Never used it as my pickup already has heated seats.,
Came across it doing some closet cleanouts the other day .. So thought hell, I will put it in my X1100c..
Ahhhh man,, That booger fit pretty nice.. Heats VERY Well and cools pretty good too.
Now I got Heat and Cooled seat in the RTV !!! What a deal ! said it was only like 50 bux .
Has a couple of little pockets that hang off front of the seat .. and Needed storage pockets anyways. LOVE IT !
How helpful this info might be if you‘d provide some info on it such as Maker/Mfr’r, Power-Source, Price, … and a pic... ??

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
How helpful this info might be if you‘d provide some info on it such as Maker/Mfr’r, Power-Source, Price, … and a pic... ??
hehehe OK . it is 12v seat cover . I tossed box and cut tag off so dont know the mfg but they are many diff kind online.
Here are some pics . The little buttons ,, one is for cool . low med high. Other for heat Low, med , high.
and yeah, she said was about 5o bux. But dont recall where she got it .. either Aldi or Walmart/(China mart)

It has a little thermo fan thingy like them 12v coolers for the cool function .. And actually feels pretty damn cold on the lower back and but. But I like the heat !

Attachments

• 0104221324.jpg
    0104221324.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 30
  • 0104221323.jpg
    0104221323.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 0104221322.jpg
    0104221322.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: