Here's a "Talk About Anything" - II

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Just had to post this,, And Mods are welcome to remove it if needed !
About 3 months ago I had this made to cover my tailgate on company truck . and another to put on the front of the office . And OMG . Business has NEVER Been better ! Every where I go get Thumbs Up ! People taking pictures , LOTS of people asking for a business card... Had to share it with you guys !
PS.. Hope California dont jump on me.. LOL 1222211646.jpg

ItBmine

Late Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all had a good day. I'm stuck working up in the mine, but just came back for my week after taking 3 weeks off. So I celebrated Christmas early with family while I was home. Been working 16 hour days just trying to clean up the snowfall we got up here. Then it POURED rain yesterday and was like summer this morning. Now it is going back to minus 18*C as we speak.

FTG-05

Just had to post this,, And Mods are welcome to remove it if needed !
About 3 months ago I had this made to cover my tailgate on company truck . and another to put on the front of the office . And OMG . Business has NEVER Been better ! Every where I go get Thumbs Up ! People taking pictures , LOTS of people asking for a business card... Had to share it with you guys !
PS.. Hope California dont jump on me.. LOL View attachment 13599
Outstanding!!!

Semper-Fi

Kubota makes great tractors. I have a BX 2670 and a MX 6000. Very reliable, no problems, unstoppable. I understand all the components are made by Kubota.

Semper-Fi

Kubota BX starts at around $12k. Then you can go all the way up to the new M8 $you don't want to know!
Bought my BX 14 years ago, 5' bucket on FEL, + 60" mower deck,+ 6'snow plow blade for FEL $17,000. Big investment for me, but glad i did. Now that we live on 20 acres, we needed something a little larger.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Another tornado in practically the same place this morning as a few years ago and the one before that as well. Flash flooding and trees down . We're on the generator but house is ok. Lots of trees down and will search for possible cows under trees when we can get out again.. still lightening right now but did have a lull so we could clear the fence where our 48 registered bulls are. Remember a few years ago I posted pictures when the power poles broke over from the wind ?this is the exact same place with 8 trees down within eyesight (on that short road) more in the fields . The first picture is the feed pad behind the house. Blessed to have had the cows fed and moved early. Ya'll be on the alert this evening as it may come your way. Lots of fence fixing tomorrow and praying they don't get out tonight..

Attachments

• storm3.jpeg
    storm3.jpeg
    360.7 KB · Views: 13
  • storm2.jpeg
    storm2.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 12
  • KIMG1062 storm 1.jpeg
    KIMG1062 storm 1.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 12
  • KIMG1067 flooded crossing.jpeg
    KIMG1067 flooded crossing.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 13

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Scary stuff. We are in the path of the severe weather tomorrow. Tornados possible high winds and rain likely.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, likely headed ya'lls way Be careful and alert. Plan ahead have a safe place ready .Train pets to be ready too so they will obey you. This one was fast. Remember that sirens are hard to hear when the wind is blowing and raining ... Still not enough sirens.. I could hardly hear our CD sirens miles away and I was outside looking to the south west.. Good idea to place the emergency weather alert on your cell phone.
By the way, I checked one batch of trees and no cows were hurt. Will be doing some mini excavator work on the smaller trees tomorrow- being careful of the deep deep mud since I am new to using it.

Attachments

• KIMG1071downed tree.jpeg
    KIMG1071downed tree.jpeg
    414.4 KB · Views: 8
  • KIMG1074 (1) feed lane.jpeg
    KIMG1074 (1) feed lane.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Doc