Interior Design

Art454

I wish they would have made the Interior about 2 foot longer myself.

Am 6 foot tall and its not Comfortably at all.

I have a friend thats 6'4 and he can't even fit in it Comfortably at all.

He said he never buy one because of it.

Thats on my 1100....my ex 900 was the same.

And you sit up so stright it gets hard on my back as well.

Were is the power seat and tilt?......my as well have heated seats as well...lol

You pay enough for em they should be standard.....lol

Art

cpsseals

I'm 6'3 and my wife is 5'3 and we both find it comfortable, but we work the 1100 hard and don't commute in it, lol.
I find the bolt up right position good for clearing snow cause I can check over my shoulders easy, like in the skid steer. The skid steer has an adjustable seat and we just use it in the same position as well.
Now the truck and cars are a different story. After she drives I can't even get into the vehicle.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Get an 1140 and rip out the front seats? You would have lots of legroom.

2009_Kubota_RTV1140_RealtreeCamo.jpg

Art454

Really tho.

The seating sucks in these machines.

Everybody that rides in mine complains about how there is no room and very un-confiable.

I agree 100 percent with them.

I have to take a pain pill before I use the thing over 1/2 hour.

Art

Art454

I had a 900 before.....I new what the seating was but need it for snow....so not much you can do about it.

In a wheelchair sorta hard to test drive without mods.......lol

I did test drive the 900 with a 2x4 for gas and brake......lol

1100 was the same machine seat wise so I did not test drive that one.

At least I stay warm and cool.

Just saying they could have done much better in the seating is all.

Now my bx tractor fits like a glove.

Art

Art454

Thats a lot of work to get that outa there and don't think it would do much.....just take a pain pill and go......just the way it is.

Art

Art454

Thanks a lot guys....but that is gona cost way to much and with a 4 inch roho cushion I have to sit on I probably have no head room.

With the orginal seat with roho my head hit the celing so I made a plywood bench seat covered it with outdoor carpet....can still lift it up to get to engine to work on it.

Had to get the orginal seat outa there for that extra 4 inches.

Now at least I can sit in it without hitting the celing and can see outa the windshield.....lol

Had that on my 900 took it off put orginal seat back on to trade it in and got lucky as my one I made for my 900 fit the 1100 like a glove.

Orginal kubota seat lays under my bed still in the plastic......lol

Like the setup tho. the guy did.

A pain pill am good for 4 hours.

It is what it is....at least I can still do it....I do my neighbors driveway since he has COPD and a vet. Takes me a hour to do his and I do it for free since he is a vet.

He always wants to pay me and I say thats the least I can do for a vet.

Art

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
Art, I'm a wheelchair user as well and found that raising the front of the seat was a little help. Used 3/4" plywood blocks as spacer on the front hinges with longer bolts. Quick fix and gives a little more slant to the seat. Two inch roho is what I use.

Heatwave

I've never heard my grandkids voice one word of complaint about the RTV900's seating. Quite the contrary.

Art454

Art, I'm a wheelchair user as well and found that raising the front of the seat was a little help. Used 3/4" plywood blocks as spacer on the front hinges with longer bolts. Quick fix and gives a little more slant to the seat. Two inch roho is what I use.

Thanks.....I'll try that....I new somebody else here was also in a chair.

Art

Art454

It's fun watching them fly into the windshield when you let off the gas... :yum:

It is not fun watching your son hit the windshield and become paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life.

This has just happened a month ago in my area.

Always wear your seatbelt.

This type of injury will cost millions in his 30 to 40 years or the rest of his life.

And guest who will pay the bill?

Taxpayers

Art

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
It is not fun watching your son hit the windshield and become paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life.Art

Nope, that is not good !!!!

P.S.
Don't think bczoom meant any harm in his statement.

Art454

Nope, that is not good !!!!

P.S.
Don't think bczoom meant any harm in his statement.

No I did not mean any harm to bczoom statement....and if anybody took it that way am really sorry.

I probably should have just posted a new one on it.

My fault

Art

DIXIEDOG

I always thought Kubota could have done better on their seats....they aren't cheap so they could at least give you several seating options like their competitors. The air ride seat setup looks like the bee's knees. :17875: Just sport seats like the Gator has on it would be a nice improvement with a lot more support

john-deere-gator-825i-ruv-bucket-seats.jpg