It's here!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thanks.....lol
I got the shock of my life....I stay with a hand held one for that crazy price.

Art

Hold on a minute.... they do sell them much cheaper, gotta shop brother.....

You don't have to get one with the cab controls. They are pricey !!!

Stick with the remote model.

Give me and others a few days, we will find one you can live with.

Art454

OK Am in no hurry to blow 350 dollars.

Would be nice but a cheap spot light may be best for me......if it gets broke or burned out not out much.

Art

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
OK Am in no hurry to blow 350 dollars.
I paid about $250.00, but I'm including the shipping in that too. Not what you would consider inexpensive I guess but I've already got 4 "cheap" lights and they just don't get the job done. 2 of them I bought from Kubota ($180.00 if I remember right) which are no better than the $25.00 lights I bought at the local auto supply store. Add them all together and I could have paid for the Golight.

Shop around, the price of these lights is all over the board. Google is your friend... :wink:

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
It's mounted and ready to roll! Waiting for it to get dark now so I can play with it. One really neat benefit (that Mrs. Squerly brought to my attention) is we can bring the remote in the cabin at night and light up any part of the field, at any time, without even going outside!

We live in the mountains and have all kinds of critters. Bears, cats, hogs, racoons, deer, etc, etc. Sometimes in the middle of the night the dogs want to go out and I know better than to ignore their wishes, so I find myself on the deck with a flashlight (in the cold and in my shorts) looking to see what they might get into before I let them out. Now I can do it from the kitchen! Pretty cool!

vintovka

Am amazed anyone mounts anything on top of their rtv roofs. It wouldn't last a day around here with all the low hanging branches and other obstacles! Hate to see that much $$$ laying in the dirt behind me. Sure would be nice to have tho!!

doggman

Am amazed anyone mounts anything on top of their rtv roofs. It wouldn't last a day around here with all the low hanging branches and other obstacles! Hate to see that much $$$ laying in the dirt behind me. Sure would be nice to have tho!!

I'm with you there! Anything that we'd mount on top would be wiped clean in no time. Even though we're low and slow operators we've had the metal FOPS on both units as a precaution. And, yes, wish we could mount stuff on top, too...

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not a problem with overhead much around me. All the woods I'm in are on pretty steep hills. You have to stick to trails that traverse the hill. If you go off the trails, the light is the least of your worries and would probably be smashed by contact with the ground as the RTV tumbles down the hill.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's mounted and ready to roll! Waiting for it to get dark now so I can play with it. One really neat benefit (that Mrs. Squerly brought to my attention) is we can bring the remote in the cabin at night and light up any part of the field, at any time, without even going outside!

We live in the mountains and have all kinds of critters. Bears, cats, hogs, racoons, deer, etc, etc. Sometimes in the middle of the night the dogs want to go out and I know better than to ignore their wishes, so I find myself on the deck with a flashlight (in the cold and in my shorts) looking to see what they might get into before I let them out. Now I can do it from the kitchen! Pretty cool!

Old old thread but I'm asking anyway.
Do these lights rotate remotely?

Squerly, are you still in the mountains of NC? I'm going to be riding a Goldwing Trike through parts of the NC and TN Smokey Mtns, Asheville to Cherokee general area. If you happen to be nearby maybe we could hook up for coffee.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have both the wired and wireless on my GoLight. Yes, the wireless remote contains controls for rotating and tilt. Haven't used it in awhile but I "think" you can turn it on/off via the wireless remote.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have both the wired and wireless on my GoLight. Yes, the wireless remote contains controls for rotating and tilt. Haven't used it in awhile but I "think" you can turn it on/off via the wireless remote.
Thanks BC. Funny, seems I've had an RTV forever but this thread was posted over a year before I had owned my first RTV. So, I didn't pay much attention to it. LOL