Kioti DK40 SE

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Just wanted to show a picture of the dash on my Dk40 se. The 4wd selection rocker switch is there next to the hazard light rocker and on the other side is the automatic and manual pto selector rocker switches. I added a rocker to the blank punch out just above the pto switches so I could turn power on and off to my accessory plug I added to the rear. The lever you see under the left hand switches is the tilt release for the steering wheel. I like the clear panels that keep mud from slinging but imagine if it gets muddy that they would get quickly covered. Still nice though. Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2127.JPG
    DSCF2127.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 57

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice setup! Any issues when they get wet?

BTW, if you're looking for your road cone, it appears to be under your fuel tank. :) Just kidding but it looked like a cone at first glance.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Zoom, I assume the switches will have the rubber seal much like the one on the light switch on the RTV. That one became "dirty" After over 5 years in the elements so I snapped it carefully apart,cleaned the contact and put it back together. It worked fine after that. I keep the Kioti under the barn. Bordercollie