Kioti DK40 Stretching Fence

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
We're putting up new HT fence . Real heavy duty tornado like wire but stretches like a charm. The only problem I had was the DK40 being pulled backwards even with both brakes locked. But.. with a chock behind the rear wheels, it held like a tight drum or as they say a "fiddle string" .

Attachments

• KIMG0627 fence stretcher.jpeg
    KIMG0627 fence stretcher.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 8

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank ya'll. I wasn't very clear about it- ha- it was really late when we got in so my brain was worn out. We got it at tractor supply and with the Tornado HT wire on it, it unrolls without getting tangled as I drive along really slow. Once at a brace post, the stretcher is clamped down and then The wire will stand up as it's pulled taunt and be stapled . Then unclamped and continued down.. It's really amazing.
Our Tractor Supply store has a problem with thievery and the rod that goes down the middle of the row had been stolen , so we got a discount of $100. It cost about $400 instead of 500. The thieves also stole their fork lift extenders from them. ( We bought railroad ties for brace posts there. ) More later and pictures soon.