kubota rtv900 speedometer hook up

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I just took delivery of my new machine yesterday.those brakes really take some getting use to! The instructions were missing out of my speedometer box . i have figured out most of it except for where on the back the motion sensor goes and also what plugs into it . i assume the three way plug goes on the 3 screws-and the wire there goes on the nub. might someone shed some light on this ? thanks!!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I just took delivery of my new machine yesterday.those brakes really take some getting use to! The instructions were missing out of my speedometer box . i have figured out most of it except for where on the back the motion sensor goes and also what plugs into it . i assume the three way plug goes on the 3 screws-and the wire there goes on the nub. might someone shed some light on this ? thanks!!

DRankin

There is a plug that goes into the side of the transmission. It requires that the oil be drained in order to insert it. Has that been installed yet?

If you wish, I can scan my paperwork and e-mail the directions to you.

DRankin

There is a plug that goes into the side of the transmission. It requires that the oil be drained in order to insert it. Has that been installed yet?

If you wish, I can scan my paperwork and e-mail the directions to you.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
DRANKIN, thanks for responding to my post. I don't see anything installed on the trans but I might have missed it .I hope they did includethe plug since tthey included the wires on the wiring harness.I would appreciate any help you could give . A copy of the instructions would be great.[:D]I certainly don't see a cable. I love this rtv! Thanks ,Bordercollie</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
DRANKIN, thanks for responding to my post. I don't see anything installed on the trans but I might have missed it .I hope they did includethe plug since tthey included the wires on the wiring harness.I would appreciate any help you could give . A copy of the instructions would be great.[:D]I certainly don't see a cable. I love this rtv! Thanks ,Bordercollie</p>

DRankin

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">The wiring harness that goes from the sending unit to the dash read-out is built in at the factory.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I will send some j-peg copies of the install manual.
</font></p>

DRankin

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">The wiring harness that goes from the sending unit to the dash read-out is built in at the factory.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I will send some j-peg copies of the install manual.
</font></p>

Dargo

When I installed my speedo, I did it without draining any transmission fluid. If you jack up the passenger side of the RTV, you can remove the plug and install the new sensor without loosing any fluid or draining any.[:D]

Dargo

When I installed my speedo, I did it without draining any transmission fluid. If you jack up the passenger side of the RTV, you can remove the plug and install the new sensor without loosing any fluid or draining any.[:D]

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Dargo, I will certainly try the jacking up. I will use the speedometer when I spray small pastures to control my heavy foot.[H]</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Dargo, I will certainly try the jacking up. I will use the speedometer when I spray small pastures to control my heavy foot.[H]</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
[:)]DRANKIN, I appreciate all of your help. I know it took a while to do all of that. I now have a speedo that works!! [:D] [:D]Thanks again!! [:D][:D], bordercollie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
[:)]DRANKIN, I appreciate all of your help. I know it took a while to do all of that. I now have a speedo that works!! [:D] [:D]Thanks again!! [:D][:D], bordercollie

G

Hi Mark! Didn't realize you joined up and are posting here! Welcome.

G

Hi Mark! Didn't realize you joined up and are posting here! Welcome.