L48 Hst No Reverse

jpecor

Help!! lost reverse...

04 Kubota L48 Hydro

Lost Reverse .. no noise no nothing ... just no go ... forward only.
all linkage in tact and moving both forward and back.
netural detent seems to center ok. Fluid is fine. filter maybe 80 hours.

Useing for land clearing and noted a piece of debree caught underneth unit yesterday, but cleared on its own with no noticeable issues as it happened. Used for 4 hours to finish the day. Started this morning... all working well. Then no reverse. No indication of any issues... just stopped working.

Notes:
a sensivity to forward. almost goes on its own. Definatly with a very slight touch.

This seems odd, like no play.
Reverse ..tries slightly will move a foot or so to rear...creeping very slow and stop.
All linkage seems to move ok.. visual inspect and hand manipulation of linkage with engine not running.

Jerry

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Jerry, that is odd. Can't help with an answer, but welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone will have some tips for you.

Kerry

I had that happen on my L3710 HST. Look close to see if you don't have something still jammed in the linkage. If not I bet you bent the linkage. It wants to creep forward says that is what the problem is.

Help!! lost reverse...

04 Kubota L48 Hydro

Lost Reverse .. no noise no nothing ... just no go ... forward only.
all linkage in tact and moving both forward and back.
netural detent seems to center ok. Fluid is fine. filter maybe 80 hours.

Useing for land clearing and noted a piece of debree caught underneth unit yesterday, but cleared on its own with no noticeable issues as it happened. Used for 4 hours to finish the day. Started this morning... all working well. Then no reverse. No indication of any issues... just stopped working.

Notes:
a sensivity to forward. almost goes on its own. Definatly with a very slight touch.

This seems odd, like no play.
Reverse ..tries slightly will move a foot or so to rear...creeping very slow and stop.
All linkage seems to move ok.. visual inspect and hand manipulation of linkage with engine not running.

Jerry
Hi Jerry. I have a L48 that has lost reverse also. Have you found out what it was? Thanks