My new hotness: ITP Blackwater Evolutions

FTG-05

Based on several threads here on NTT, including but not limited to ovrzd latest thread, here are the before and after pics for my RTV. 25-10-12 Carlyle 589s vs. 26-11-12 ITP Blackwater Evolutions:

IMG_20160407_101718810_HDR%20Large_zpsfgfb2nss.jpg

Before:

IMG_20160407_093433369_HDR%20Large_zpswcpth7ec.jpg

After:

IMG_20160407_113348128%20Large_zpsdr5ilw7s.jpg

Not the best before/after shots but all I got before I had to go get them mounted. $528 shipped to my local tire dealer plus $30 for one of his guys of about an hour or so. Well worth it, IMO.

Enjoy!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I like those pictures ! Thanks for posting them. :) My Blackwaters are still holding up great.I should take a picture of mine soon( with the high hours ) so you can see what you have to look forward to. :) Have a great evening. collie

FTG-05

Looks great.

Any pics from the side with the new tires?

I'll get some tomorrow. I got surprised by the deliver, didn't know that the tires were delivered the day before, so took a couple pics, then lifted it and took the old ones off and away I went.

It's definitely a couple inches taller to get into it. The ride is also much firmer than before, there seems to be very little give in the suspension when turning or taking a curve. No noted difference in power and/or speed. Like a RTV is going to give you whiplash in any event.....!

dan900

Good looking tires and beautiful background. I also like the tool (?) box you have on the front of the bed.

FTG-05

Good looking tires and beautiful background. I also like the tool (?) box you have on the front of the bed.

Thanks! I got really tired of no real storage in the RTV, so the bed box was one of the first mods I did to it. It's real handy!

Another pic:

IMG_20160409_182410026%20Large_zpsuz6y0gbv.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, that does look very handy. I just set stuff in the bed but it moves around ....and when I want to use the dump I have to remove all that extra 'stuff'.