New Snow Dogg Plow for RTV900

Peter James

Yesterday I picked up a Snow Dogg "V" Plow for my 900. I think I got a good deal. the dealer had ordered it for someone last year and they never picked it up and he wanted it gone. Dealer was very nice to deal with and only about 70 minutes away. There are closer dealers, but they are in Vermont and I am in New Hampshire. We don't have a sales tax and they do. There was a guy there from CT and I asked why he would come all this way and he said between better prices from this dealer and no sales tax, it was worth his time and fuel.

Today I will unload it and check out to be sure all the parts are there. Too many outside things to do today, but some rainy days coming so I can work on getting it mounted then. Been plowing with and old John Deere open tractor with a bucket loader and a bulldozer with and angling blade. This should be better and faster. I hope so.

ItBmine

Sorry I can't help. Haven't seen one in person. I have been told by a local plow dealer that Boss, Snow dog, Western and I think even Arctic are all the same company now that owns them all.

tfdr1

I've been using mine for 3-4 years now. Takes a little getting used to, but it definitely beats sitting on an open tractor.

Attachments

• 20201217_153410.jpg
    20201217_153410.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8