No Crank B7800

busterv3333

I went out one morning to start my tractor turn key switch on charge light came on and oil pressure light came on and turned key to heat glow plugs glow plug light came on let it heat for probably 1/2 min turned key to start nothing happened when i let go of key switch charge light never came back on and still hasn't and it never started of key switch since i have replaced key switch and a electronic box that the wire that sends voltage to starter through the electronic box key switch is sending voltage to electronic box but it not making it out of electronic box. also the alternator isn't charging the battery. I have ruled out safety switches by unhooking all them and using jumper wires . Also i have checked all the fuses all good.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wish I could help. Right off I thought safety switch ...but you have eliminated that. No clue on which way to steer you. Good luck.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
As it relates to safety switches, did you also confirm your PTO lever is in the disengaged position?
I had a similar issue and it worked out I bumped the PTO lever so it was in the engaged position and the tractor wouldn't start.

busterv3333

As it relates to safety switches, did you also confirm your PTO lever is in the disengaged position?
I had a similar issue and it worked out I bumped the PTO lever so it was in the engaged position and the tractor wouldn't start.
Thanks for the reply yes I made sure that it wasn't any safety switch issue by un plugging all 6 of them and putting jumper wire in each. Today i found out there was a starter relay thinking on it a bit i went and purchased a new one and that didn't help. If I ever figure out why the alternator light isn't burning any more I think that will solve the problem

Reactions: Doc