# of hours

Iron mike

Kind of a long story the small version is It was a Hertz rental i believe it was in for service as it had 2 new tires all 4 axle shafts replaced and all maint. performed I bought a WSM off ebay and a gauge set found no charge pressure found the pressure regulator valve laying in the belly pan.YES THAT IS CORRECT. reasembled and all is good go figure don't know how or why it was there but I got one hell of a great deal $2600.00

not wanting to hi-jack a thread but I’d like to hear more as I’m in a similar boa with my unit not moving.

jbiniak

I don't know if same as my x1100c anyway I purchased a WSM cd off ebay and a set of pressure gauges the WSM had fairly good diag. routine to follow that led my in the right direction. I was working on a machine that I purchased at auction and someone else was working on it. One thing to check if you have a seperate hyd. tank mainly for the power steering and bed lift if that is low on fluid it wont move.

Iron mike

Sadly I quite a ways away, up in Northern Alberta, or I’d take you up on the offer. ?

back to the original thread.

I have 695 hours on my 2014 x1120d, picked it up in July traded a beloved 52’ Willy M38 for it.

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
Sadly I quite a ways away, up in Northern Alberta, or I’d take you up on the offer. ?

I have 695 hours on my 2014 x1120d, picked it up in July traded a beloved 52’ Willy M38 for it.

Whats your Altitude ? Mine is taking a trip to Colorado Rockies next spring.. Im concerned about altitude ,. and hills.

Iron mike

2,900 feet above sea level. I have a hand throttle that helps compensate for hills. Works very well, when it moves lol!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Whats your Altitude ? Mine is taking a trip to Colorado Rockies next spring.. Im concerned about altitude ,. and hills.

it will definitely de rate with altitude. a turbo would help a bunch. other than lower gear there just isn't much you can do. maybe look into propane injection or nitrousoxide.

HBTexas

Gold Site Supporter
it will definitely de rate with altitude. a turbo would help a bunch. other than lower gear there just isn't much you can do. maybe look into propane injection or nitrousoxide.
Have considered the Turbo $$$$$ .. << . Reason for selling my old mule and getting another machine was our BIG HILL On our property in Colorado . Some people say it will do fine, Just not fast. Prop is at 9000' will see huh.

Hmm Propane injection.. .. .hmm good idea

jbiniak

The WSM on ebay is in Canada.