PROVEN FACT

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
PROVEN FACT

Ran into a lifetime friend,who is also a fellow RTV owner.He made a statement last week that he was happy with his RTV 900, but that after a few months of ownership, disappointment set in !!!The machine doesn't have no power to speak of, Weak as a kitten ! He's had it for about19 months now, and uses his own his farm. I made the statement of checking the spark arrestor, so he removed it and called me back and said that the power is still not there. He's even been changing his fuel filters.So he stopped by the shop the other day for a cup of coffee,and I told him that I just had my RTV serviced at the dealership. Then he said he did his own servicing. Ask what transmission fluid did he go back into the unit with, and hisreply, " some I had around the farm, eithersome tractoror some other 'ole transmission fluid" . Then, asked about the filters, he said he really didn't know, "some that they got for him at the parts house". Upon that being said, I told him that what I read about the Super UT, and that's only what going into my machine. Kubota Fluids & Filters >>>>>></P>

Anyway, his was coming up for servicing again, and he said that he just might bring his up to the dealer and let him do it this time, for he's got to much going on. He did that , told the dealer to put the Super UT fluids back into the machine. </P>

Received a phone call last night, he said that his RTV is asstrong, or stronger now as it was when he first purchased it. He sounds as happy as I ever heard him. . He swears that either the fluid, filter or a combination of both, is what he believes the problem was, he said looking back, he can see now that he lost his power after the first service that he done. </P>

To some folks, this might not have anything to do with him loosing power, but to him, he made a big mistake going with something else.He swears that the Kubota fluids and filters, are a proven fact !!!</P>

</P>

[:cool:]</P>

</P>

G

Re: PROVEN FACT

This has been said so many times now... some people just won't believe that the oils thats $30 a pail at TSC is actually different than the $85/pail Kubota oils. Its in there for 300 hours!!! Spend the money!!!</P>

</P>

coobie

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

This has been said so many times now... some people just won't believe that the oils thats $30 a pail at TSC is actually different than the $85/pail Kubota oils. Its in there for 300 hours!!! Spend the money!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]I could not agree more.How in the heck do folks go out and buy a $11,000 dollar machine and then cheap out on maintence is beyond me.coobie[*-)]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

[quote user="coobie"][quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

This has been said so many times now... some people just won't believe that the oils thats $30 a pail at TSC is actually different than the $85/pail Kubota oils. Its in there for 300 hours!!! Spend the money!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]I could not agree more.How in the heck do folks go out and buy a $11,000 dollar machine and then cheap out on maintence is beyond me.coobie[*-)][/quote]
Hey, I resemble that statement!!!

Oh, wait.[*-)] That's backward. I'll buy a $30 item and spend $11,000 fixing it.[:$]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Oops, forgot to comment on the subject at hand.

As already noted, it's happened over and over with the same terrible results. I know of at least a few that were <u>literally</u> ready to either shoot or sell their RTV due to this issue (and the power loss).

Stick with UDT (or SUDT if you're in extreme weather climates... or can afford it over regular UDT).