RTV 900 KUBOTA

spin

on my rtv 900 kubota,i have a long ongoing problem with the engine just seeming to suddenly "starve" for fuel,,,,,it just feels like its running out of fuel,and almost shuts off,but,never does,it always recovers,then,it runs for a while and repeats the same problem,it rarely,if ever,does it when its running at full throttle,especially when working up a long steep grade,,,, its not the fuel filter,and the fuel tank has been emptied and cleaned out,,,,,,no body can figure this problem out,, can anybody help?

Attachments

• 6C8BD72A-31CE-4BD5-91BA-0BBE0902C62F.jpeg
    6C8BD72A-31CE-4BD5-91BA-0BBE0902C62F.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
on my rtv 900 kubota,i have a long ongoing problem with the engine just seeming to suddenly "starve" for fuel,,,,,it just feels like its running out of fuel,and almost shuts off,but,never does,it always recovers,then,it runs for a while and repeats the same problem,it rarely,if ever,does it when its running at full throttle,especially when working up a long steep grade,,,, its not the fuel filter,and the fuel tank has been emptied and cleaned out,,,,,,no body can figure this problem out,, can anybody help?
Have you adjusted the amount of fuel it is getting? I am not an authority on this but I did see a how to video today that I past on to another member that had an issue getting his 900 to pull up a hill. You may try adjusting how much fuel it is getting. You get to the adjustment bolt under the seat, behind and below the radiator fan. This is a shot in the dark. I’m just thinking if it is sluggish at lower speeds (rpms), can it be starving for fuel?

Attachments

• 26BE15B3-2579-4C69-BE2A-68E702B35CD3.jpeg
    26BE15B3-2579-4C69-BE2A-68E702B35CD3.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 9