RTV Seat Covers

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
RTV Seat Covers

If anyone wants to pick up a set of good, qualityseat covers for the 900 or 1100 RTV, Greene Mtn has them !!! They are better than I expected . Figured I might need these as much as I "drag" myself in and out of the unit !!! They were really quick on the shipping also >>>>></P>

coobie

Re: RTV Seat Covers

I bought the camo seat cover from greene Mtn last year and have been more than happy with the quality of there seat covers.coobie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Greene Mountain Sports
2147 Yellow Banks Road
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
1-800-544-2668

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Does any water ever find it's way in the bottom of the back rest cover. Or does it just disappear ?

tift104

It will find it's way back there. Just ordered a new back restto the tune of $139.00. In kubota's defence our RTV was totally submerged about 4 months ago.

DougK

I just received the Greene Mountain Seat Covers for the Kubota. They fit the seats perfectly. </P>

</P>

Interestingly how you can find out very quickly about an organization when you have an issue. The seat covers originally sent where the green camovs gray camo, given the Kubota camo is gray the green did not look right. I sent Greene Mountain an email on Saturday evening and received a response back that evening saying the new covers would be taken care of Monday.... The correct seat covers arrived quickly with a return shipping label.</P>

Not only does Green Mountain have excellent products, they have excellent customer service. </P>

Doug</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Great that everything worked out like you wanted. Service is everything !!!! I myself, will pay more for anything, as long as the service & quality is in order. </P>

And yes, that Grn. Mtn is what all folks should be like !!!!</P>

DougK

[quote user="TWO GUNS"]

Great that everything worked out like you wanted. Service is everything !!!! I myself, will pay more for anything, as long as the service & quality is in order. </P>

And yes, that Grn. Mtn is what all folks should be like !!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Interestingly Greene Mountain was let than several other options. [<:eek:)]</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

I can't speak for the camo match but they do make a straight black cover as well.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

I purchased the Break Up, but I reason for the purchase was to help preserve the seats, it doesn't look bad at all...... Just about everything I have for hunting is camo, but the RTV, so I went camo .</P>

Black would look good also ~~~~~ [:O]</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Next time someone calls, can you ask a question on my behalf? Are they going to make them in gray or just black? (I'm not big on black as it gets pretty hot and it shows all marks... Ever have a black car before???)