RTV X1100C Dash Vents

frodoz737

So...I dropped by work today to install new seat covers on my new (used) buggy and upon quick reinspection realized I forgot to address something that needs fixing. 3 of the 4 round dash vent grills need to be replaced/repaired because the rod connecting the 2 blades are missing. I can check with Kubota tomorrow, but can anyone here describe how to remove/reinstall these vent grills without actually removing the lower dash panel and/or breaking anything? The part number for these grills "might" be K7711-88920 as found on Messick's Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC)...but not 100% sure yet. Below is a file picture to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

1640823670938.png

Last edited:

tfdr1

So...I dropped by work today to install new seat covers on my new (used) buggy and upon quick reinspection realized I forgot to address something that needs fixing. 3 of the 4 round dash vent grills need to be replaced/repaired because the rod connecting the 2 blades are missing. I can check with Kubota tomorrow, but can anyone here describe how to remove/reinstall these vent grills without actually removing the lower dash panel and/or breaking anything? The part number for these grills "might" be K7711-88920 as found on Messick's Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC)...but not 100% sure yet. Below is a file picture to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

View attachment 13600

Looks to be correct.

Attachments

• m1025-1025_P12000.png
    m1025-1025_P12000.png
    833.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20211230-072023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-072023_Chrome.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 14

ItBmine

Not sure how they come out, but I found it interesting they are the exact same vents used in the new Cat wheel loader and excavator I operate.

frodoz737

Thanks aurthuritis. Ordered 4 new vent grills yesterday that will be here Monday or Tuesday. For anyone listening...I just received my Hitchworks RTV-X Receiver Hitch Extension/Skid Plate "and" Transmission Cover. Will thread my impressions about these after installation in the next day or two.

Last edited:

TechJunkie

Thanks aurthuritis. Ordered 4 new vent grills yesterday that will be here Monday or Tuesday. For anyone listening...I just received my Hitchworks RTV-X Receiver Hitch Extension/Skid Plate "and" Transmission Cover. Will thread my impressions about these after installation in the next day or two.
I am wanting to install the Hitchworks receiver hitch extension on my X1140 when it is delivered in a couple of weeks. I look forward to your review!

Armyaviatr

SUPER Site Supporter
stick your fingers in the vent and hook on to the ledge inside and give a gentle tug while turning them and they pop right out.