RTV X1100C Passenger Seat Back Removal

frodoz737

Stupid question time. When installing my seat covers couldn't figure out how to remove said item to secure the cover with the velcro strips...and there is no access behind it. When I installed my hitch extension/skid I looked at it again before leaving and still couldn't figure it out...but only spent a few minutes because it got cold real quick. Parts catalog "vaguely" shows 1 or 2 bolts securing it, but I just couldn't find them. Do I have to remove the interior back panel to access these? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

frodoz737

1641162303305.png
Best info I can find...and to correct my previous...4 each bolts holding it. Will take a good look again if/when I have time tonight and pass it on. They are sandwiched in there somewhere...but definitely not through bolts to outside the rear of the cab. Below is for said rear/back cabin panel item 70.

1641163134043.png

Last edited:

frodoz737

Figures. Just wrapping up a work and I am not motivated to take all those bolts off just to secure some Velcro to itself. Think I'll just tie it off and walk. Thank you.

Reactions: Doc

semper_fi

Have the same problem, figured that must be where they are hiding. Came up the house to do a search and found this. Thanks for the post!

SF