rtv x1100c won't move

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
no mind you that i haven't done this. but i think it would be much easier to remove the whole powertrain as a unit and then disassemble repair etc and then put it back in as a unit.

Reactions: Doc

ohmy34

well i got the engine and transmission out flywheel coupler and transmission input both stripped hope i can remember how it all goes back together real pita
Congratulations on getting it out an finding out what your problem was.
I just got thru tearing apart my 2014 1100 with a coupling issue with the axle. The splines in the rear-end stripped out and would not let the axle come out.
Now like you said remembering how it goes back together. Good luck.Jonathan

well the parts to fix the stripped flywheel coupler and shaft i think were around 400 time you get oil and filters and other random parts i'd say 700-800 total in parts it probably took me two days to take it out and two to put it back in with some help now i could probably get it out in 12 hours and back in around 15 hours but i'm no professional

RustedK3

I am having the same issues with my x1120. I will be checking pressures before I start digging into it. All filters were changed. Oil looks normal. Great thread 👍🏻

leibuys

well the parts to fix the stripped flywheel coupler and shaft i think were around 400 time you get oil and filters and other random parts i'd say 700-800 total in parts it probably took me two days to take it out and two to put it back in with some help now i could probably get it out in 12 hours and back in around 15 hours but i'm no professional
Hi dieselfuel... I understand this is an old thread but just learned a new to me 2015 RTV X1100C has the same exact problem. It took us a good part of the afternoon to troubleshoot this. I was convinced it was the HST/Charge Pump that failed at first. Any chance you have any photos of the flywheel coupler or failed input shaft? It's a shame that I have to pull the entire trans out of the machine to repair after already having the HST off the trans once. Any other input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, did you mention hours/miles on your unit? Thank you!