RTV-X110C Going Slow

CavittW

HI Guys.
Our X1100C has started to go slow.... The engine sounds like its revving freely but running on flat ground we only get to about 30km/h (18mph). All oil's are clean and at correct levels, Filters have been changed including fuel filter but nothing seems to be making a difference.
The one thing i have noticed is that the VHT Pressure relief rod is sticking out (just) past the 21.5mm spec in the operators manual and is touching the cam. I'm wondering if it could be releasing pressure effecting the drive performance?
Has anybody got a WSM for it or have any ideas?

4570FAN

Kubota fluids & filters? Is it cold where you are? The folks on this forum will help you out. Welcome to the gang.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
yes there should be a slight air gap between the poppet and the cam. but before you do anything put the machine in neutral on a flat level surface engine off and see if you can roll the machine by pushing on it. just to make sure the brakes aren't in a bind. look in the above sticky threads and adjust the hst peddle and control rod. also check your tire pressure make sure it is 25 psi.

Reactions: Doc

CavittW

yes there should be a slight air gap between the poppet and the cam. but before you do anything put the machine in neutral on a flat level surface engine off and see if you can roll the machine by pushing on it. just to make sure the brakes aren't in a bind. look in the above sticky threads and adjust the hst peddle and control rod. also check your tire pressure make sure it is 25 psi.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, It's the end of the day here now so i'll check the brakes (roll) and Tire Pressure tomorrow.
Above sticky threads? Where do you mean?

tfdr1

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, It's the end of the day here now so i'll check the brakes (roll) and Tire Pressure tomorrow.
Above sticky threads? Where do you mean?