• Not sur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1120 not moving

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
Mike

I assume you discovered something catastrophic or decided the repair isn't worth the effort. I am basing this assumption on the fact you are parting out an RTV-X1120D.
No, I am still working on it. I bought a second one for some parts I needed. I’m not giving up! I think I have some work to do to adjust the servo

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
got to get the pressures in order before the servo has enough power to tilt the plate. i think you have an internal leak..... suspect the plates

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
look at the fluid flow schematic in the wsm. about the only places that can leak are the bypass valves and the valve plates or the rotating valve block itself. the most common is the brass valve plates leak enough to overcome the volume of the pump so the relief valves never get a chance to build pressure.

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you. I will do some investigating and let you know what I find. How can you tell if the plates are back? I will attach pictures of them.

Attachments

• 698EA436-BC90-4B53-9C60-BFB759E65B25.jpeg
    698EA436-BC90-4B53-9C60-BFB759E65B25.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • DE08A5ED-8974-409C-85C7-669942B87E79.jpeg
    DE08A5ED-8974-409C-85C7-669942B87E79.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
So it has been a while since I have posted about my Rtv not moving. I went through it, took the HST apart twice, replaced the large swatch plate-no movement, changed charge pump- no movement, took apart the servo and cleaned-no movement. Checked the pressures-no reading. Pulled out all valves and cleaned-no movement.
So, where am I now?. Well, I cranked it tonight to keep the battery charged up. After running for about 5 minutes my son and I heard a little pop, we looked at each other and said, what was that? I went up put it reverse- no movement, put it in high and it moved! Blew our mind! We go it in reverse and then took it down the road. So, we have movement now! It is only running 11 mph and pulls the hills at 5 mph. So, I think I am going to take it in the have everything adjusted. Thank you all for all the help and question answering. Great day!!!

Gotmyrtvmike

Gold Site Supporter
So, thank you all for your help! After working off and on for a while, I finally got my Rtv heading down the road.

Reactions: Doc