RTVXG850 pedal upgrade

man00

I don't know for sure what it all details but it is suppose to take away some of the jerky starts off idle, makes it almost impossible to move the RTV around in tight quarters without hitting something. Dealer will do it at no cost

foxalaska

I don't know for sure what it all details but it is suppose to take away some of the jerky starts off idle, makes it almost impossible to move the RTV around in tight quarters without hitting something. Dealer will do it at no cost

I run my machine at high idle. Foot feed is only controlling the hydro at slow speeds. Add a little power brake when finessing delicate tasks.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The first and last belt drive I had was a Kawasaki Mule back in the early 2000's. Hated that thing. Got stuck more than once...the belt just smoked .

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Gasser yap. I think heating fuel is around 2.59 here but it’s been awhile since I’ve ordered some, we burn 225 gallons a year with Woodstove burning not stop

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i think it is our Christian duty to be more tolerant of our belt drive brothers and sisters. WINK

wmkeele

Does anyone have a solution or upgrade to the gas pedal so that it is not so sensitive to the weight of your foot so you can accelerate more smoothly?

Any help would be appreciated

man00

Does anyone have a solution or upgrade to the gas pedal so that it is not so sensitive to the weight of your foot so you can accelerate more smoothly?

Any help would be appreciated
Dealer did mine for free, it helped a little but still isn't great

ItBmine

I have a 2004.5 belt drive Sportsman 500 H.O. I plowed a 300 foot driveway and turn around for my transport for 8 years straight with it. Original belt. Not a single issue and we get 13.5 feet annual snowfall. I also trail ride with it and pull trailers. Still using it today. I got no problem with CVT belts.
But what I do have a problem with is my Sportsman 570's wheel bearings and all 4 shocks/springs failing by 2400 KM.

That is why I now bought the RTV-X1100C. I'll now take quality over speed.