Septic System and CK20S

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Well, I did something I never intended to do with my CK20S! During this last cold snap my septic system backed up. It had been between -1 and 10 degrees for about 5 days strait. The Septic Pumping company came out and could not break the ground by hand. Where our house sets is steep, and they would not bring their rubber tire backhoe out. So my little CK20S came to the rescue. I used my single tooth ripper to bust the frozen ground. That was tough. Then I used the bucket once I got past the frozen layer. It took about a hour to get the top dug off. The Sewer people was very impressed with my Kioti. He kept going on and on about how that size tractor would make his life easier. We talked about the backhoe attachment and he look at the pictures of stumps I had dug out with just a loader. All is well and my CK20S done great.

BaiJiu

Glad you are happy with your machine, doesn't matter what the job is I love working with my tractor.

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Glad you are happy with your machine, doesn't matter what the job is I love working with my tractor.
You know it! I am so ready to plant my garden, and finish my ground work for my new shop. Heck, I even look forward to mowing.