TreeHouseFarm or Shinn-Gri-La

shinnlinger

Hi, here is a shot that shows a bit of everthing.

A chicken coop, the bus on the barn, the old place, some of the treehouses the wife built, the new house frame going up, a drag shed and the kids...but no tractor, dump truck or excavator...how did that happen?

Attachments

• printable smallmerge2psd copy.jpg
    printable smallmerge2psd copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 386
N

Nicahawk

A chicken coop, the bus on the barn, the old place, some of the treehouses the wife built, the new house frame going up, a drag shed and the kids...but no tractor, dump truck or excavator...how did that happen?
Hey Mr. Shinn......thanks for posting your place. I love the tree house but have to ask about the bus on the barn. Real cute girls....I'm sure they will put you to the test in some not very far away years. Good luck with your house. Would love to see some "as being built pictures":wave:
Nica.......may change my name thanks to you.

Mith

Shinn, your place hos got to be the most interesting place I have ever seen! :D And I mean that in a very good way.

Please tell us more about the tree houses!

Dougster

Old Member

Where are all the rocks??? :confused: This picture was taken in the Granite State... yes??? :confused:

Live Free or Die!!! :thumb:

Dougster :starbucks:

shinnlinger

Hawkman,

Here is thread about the barn
http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390

and I will fish for the house timberframe project pics.

MIth,

The wife at one point entertained a treehouse B&B (we actully stayed in one in Milton Abbas..not the treehouse part but the B&B part) and that proabably will never happen, but the wife got jealous with all the time I was spending with the mill so she started sneaking out there herself and actully built me a small tree house (glorified deerstand) for Fathersday last year. It was the first thing she ever built but she did surprise me. SInce then she built another bigger one that could actully hold a dinner party and that has a nice view and snow she is talking a guest house so who knows. Now people might not have to stay in the bus when they come.

Dougster,

I never thought I would have to take a picture of a rock, But the raised area the treehouses are on is solid ledge. I hear it a unique geographic feature and one of the only places in the world you can see a huge hunk of granite like mine is at Shinn-Gri-La Maybe I can sell theis B&B thing after all. All the rock hounds can come and dull ther hammers making me a bigger basement!

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, I never thought I would have to take a picture of a rock, But the raised area the treehouses are on is solid ledge. I hear it a unique geographic feature and one of the only places in the world you can see a huge hunk of granite like mine is at Shinn-Gri-La Maybe I can sell this B&B thing after all. All the rock hounds can come and dull ther hammers making me a bigger basement!
Just checking to make sure that you are really living up there in the Granite State! ;) And you know how the old Dougster just *loves* to dig up his big rocks! :rolleyes:

Heck, I wouldn't even know what to do if I ever dipped my BH bucket into the ground and it actually came back up unfettered with a bucket full of dirt. :eek: I hear tell that happens in some places... but never for me. :eek:

Dougster