Truck bed lining my rtv 1100 doors.

Wanted to post and see if anyone had done this before, but my doors are looking pretty ratty so I'm considering spraying or rolling them with truck bed liner. Just a cosmetic thing but I guess it could also help with keeping the noise inside down.

Thanks SVG! I think it looks great. Did you go with that particular brand because it could be tinted? I had no idea this stuff existed.

SVG

That was one of the reasons. I ordered a tint card pack from them so I could get just the color I wanted. The cab was originally orange, a few of us here purchased them from a dealer in Canada.

I had previously used the Monstaliner product in the bed of my Dodge Ram years before and had good results.

uncleDerek

Wanted to post and see if anyone had done this before, but my doors are looking pretty ratty so I'm considering spraying or rolling them with truck bed liner. Just a cosmetic thing but I guess it could also help with keeping the noise inside down.
I just did all the plastics.on my 900 an the chasis i just built. Just my opinion, I would spend the small extra bucks an buy the gun to spray.the stuff.spraying it makes a big difference an better results