Vacation time, what are your plans

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
which dealer/where?

KanEquip in Wamego. Not far from you, and open 8-1 Saturdays. Come on over and see me!

First day on the floor today, 7:15 - 3:30. Kinda hard on these old pins, the dogs are still barking, but I'll get used to it. Had a good time, did pretty well, and am really enjoying it. Next week, 7:30 - 5:30 or so, except Saturday.

Fred

Giterdone

We will go to Alaska the 10th of Sept. Will cruise for 7 days and spend about 10 days in and around Anchorage.

That is a beautiful trip. When I was a young buck in the Canadian Coast Guard, I spent a few years on one of our ice breaker and supply ships. Did one summer in the Arctic breaking ice. Left from my home town, Victoria BC. No stops for us though until we got up around Baffin Island and then around to Spence Bay and Cambridge Bay. Coming back we hugged a little closer to the coast so it was a bit more scenic. Live volcano, Northern lights, dolphins and Orcas following along side the ship, just the most beautiful scenery imaginable. I could go on and on, if you haven't experienced it before you're in for a trip of a life time. Make sure you take lots of pics and post them in a new thread, say Vacation pics as a heading.