VTEKS broken hydrolic lever

smjaala

Hi,

I've broken the handle to my VTEC Loader on my tractor. I can't find anything about VTEKS on the internet.does anyone know how I can find a replacement part?

Thanks

Steve

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Apparently, VTEK was a brand used by a Vietnam reconditioning shop. You may be able to get some help from a reputable gray market dealer (there are a few), but doubtful. And most dealers of the Vietnam reconditioned (mostly repainted) units don't seem to last longer than a couple of years. You may have to get the broken one repaired. Good luck in your search.

Fred

smjaala

VTEKS hydrolic lever

Thanks,

Unfortunately, I have repaired 3 times now: welded, re-threaded, etc.. I suppose I could take it to a machine shop again but it's starting to get costly and I think just replacing it would be the best thing to do. The VTEK loader was added on to my Kubota Tractor after it was purchased here in Canada by the previous owner. I have seen other VTEK Front End Loaders added to other tractors so I don't think they are that rare - I just can't seem to find any information about the company that makes them.

Steve

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think you may have to replace it with an American valve. Maybe look in the Northern Hydraulics website.

Here is the only VN-based parts supplier I know of. I don't think their brand is VTEK but theirs might use the same valves.

http://www.lciproducts.com/search.aspx?IsSubmit=true&SearchTerm=loader&SearchTerm_Vldt=

I have seen varying results posted about LCI. Some customers got their parts quickly, others were ignored.

Good luck with this.