Went and did it

ItBmine

So after putting it off a few times undecided, today I finally decided to not worry about racing around at speed with my friends and bought the one I really wanted. A new RTV-X1100C. I couldn't stand the thought of paying huge money for another junk toy atv.

Will be a bit until delivery as they had to get the receiver hitch mounted winch and wire harnesses for front and back through Orange Aftermarket as Kubota does not offer them. And dealer didn't know how long it will take them to ship.
Also added a block heater, HD Worksite tires, turn signal kit, spray in bedliner, and they are going to put an LED light bar on front and two LED work lights on rear like in these pics.

I am also getting a Boss vee plow. I was blown away with how much the Kubota plows are. In order to get a Kubota vee plow they said I had to buy the power pack which was $5800. So with the vee plow that would come to $10,000.
And a straight blade was $4900 but when he showed me the pics of the parts it looked like it used an electric actuator? It was the 72 inch V5008 Residential Plow.

So I called a Boss plow dealer 4 hours from me and I ordered their plow for $5300 installed.

Now the wait is on!! Luckily my dealer had two RTV 1100's in stock and they have 12 coming.

Attachments

• 20201202_132022 - Copy.jpg
    20201202_132022 - Copy.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201202_131918 - Copy.jpg
    20201202_131918 - Copy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 8

ItBmine

Thank you. I have to wait for plow though. Dealer said if I wait until he puts his order in for July delivery I won't have to pay any shipping.

I can't wait. Been wanting one for a long time. Will be a nice companion to my B Series TLB.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Congratulations!!! You will get many years of service from the 1100. The only thing better than me spending money on an 1100 is someone else spending it.

ItBmine

Ya, the paying for it was the only downside, LOL

Anyone on here with the Boss plow.......can I still use the front receiver hitch in the summer when the plow is off or did I get the front and rear receiver winch mounts for nothing?

ItBmine

Gotta wait another week because all my accessories are not in yet. But my son and I went to my dealer yesterday and took our new machine for a ride. Then I bought a new trailer too because the RTV would be pushing the weight limits of my single axle atv trailer.

Just called the Boss plow dealer this morning and put the order in for the vee plow.

Anybody on here have the Boss vee plow? He couldn't remember but we looked at the installation manuals and it looks like the plow mount has a square cutout to still allow use of the front receiver hitch with the plow off? Because I had my winch mount on a receiver hitch so that I could use it front or rear.
Also, can you still use the grill guard?

Attachments

• 20210408_153316 (Large).jpg
    20210408_153316 (Large).jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210408_154159 (Large).jpg
    20210408_154159 (Large).jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210408_154027 (Large).jpg
    20210408_154027 (Large).jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 20

ItBmine

Good news also was this one shifted a lot better than the one we originally test drove. And did have it up to 25 MPH on flat ground and 26 on a slight downgrade, LOL But seemed to average 24 MPH.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Very nice trailer. Probably weighs half what a steel trailer of same size would.

Thats a fine looking 1100. Hope the ride confirmed why you chose it. They are truly a hard working machine.

ItBmine

I wanted an open side, flat car hauler so I could unload stuff with the forks on my tractor, but every trailer dealer around here is sold out. And I was told new orders would take months. So I got this from my Kubota dealer, because they had it in stock and I like the service they give me.
And it still has the load capacity to haul my Allis Chalmers CA to the shows.

The wait is killing me. That RTV is perfect for my work and play. I just ended up keeping my old ATV's for when I go on rides with my friends and their 200 horsepower turbo UTV's.
I don't care about speed any more. I prefer comfort now. And looking at the scenery.

Reactions: Doc