what year is my TC30?

John R.

I just picked up a TC30 for an amazing deal but the previous owner didn't know what year it is. The rtactor number is TC30-11958. I've been searhcung on line for awhile now and haven't been able to find much help.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi John, Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
I searched also with no luck. Unless another member here chimes in with the answer you might consider calling your dealer. I'd hope they could tell you. If they do please share the info here for anyone else searching for same info.

John R.

Thank you Doc. I got the rtactor fromo a private party. I will call the closest dealer to see if they can help. I will share the info if they can help.

Reactions: Doc

John R.

Well I suppose I should trust what I'm told but the unit # on the ID tag shows 1L05B. The1is for 2001, The L is for the month of Dec. The 05 is the fifth of Dec. (that was a Thursday) and the B is for first shift. My TC 30 is a 2002. From the parts counter guy @ Diedrichs Implements Inc. in Nashville, Il.

Attachments

• TC 30 ID tag.jpg
    TC 30 ID tag.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the update.
Maybe Manufactured in Dec 2001, sold in 2002. Could that be the difference?

John R.

I think the model years start assembly in September so a 2001 built tarctor should or would be the next model year. Thanks for the link to tractordata.

Reactions: Doc