Windshield bottom latches Available

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
SO GOOD TO SEE JAMIE ON HERE.....HEY BROTHER

Awhile back, I wrote about how my hired hand had rolled the RTV with some minor damages that were added to the list of broken equipment caused by him........YES HE IS GONE..... Anyway, as part of the repair, which was actually very minimal, was new window latches......That is the small little catch that is attached to the frame. It's a very small part that locks the window closed or open. Again, one has the part that you hold onto and push or pull to open and close the windshield. This is the part, the only one, that is actually attached to the frame. The rest of the part is attached to the glass itself............

So, I called Messick and talked to a super guy there named Bob.....he sent me parts diagrams in emails and I sent him pictures. The only thing that was available was to buy the whole gizmo. Latch, lever and associated hardware. All I needed was the little bitty part that goes on the frame............
SO, IF ANYONE NEEDS THE LATCH FOR SOME REASON..........IT'S YOURS
Otherwise it goes in my parts box/bin that is my use once in a lifetime supply area. You have one of these. A while back though a guy in Texas need an airfilter part I had so it blew him away that he could have it free........for freight....ISN'T THAT WHAT BROTHERS DO??
Oh yeah.....this is for a Curtis Cab glass windshield......
Anyway....it's yours if you need it..........God bless...........Dennis