X series straight shifter upgrade kit

Len 900

unfortunately for you all the new updates and options are on the 2024 models but yours is still a great machine that will get a little easier to shift with more hours. You will learn techniques for shifting such as throttle blip and keeping the pressure relief cable adjusted right. Removing the pin simply helps in moving the shift lever smoother and quicker with the right timing

Len 900

I am looking into the new parking brake handle to see if i can fit it to my 2015 Note in picture lists improved shifting.IMG_3344.jpg

Smilingreen

Mine was built in 7/23. I am assuming it is a 2023 model. I don't know what the cutoff date is for the year for Kubota.

Smilingreen

Well, P is my 10th alpha numeric in the 17 digit serial, so I guess that would make it a 2023. Always a day late and a dollar short......

Smilingreen

Looking at Messick's youtube channel, it appears for 2024, the RTV-x900 and the RTV-x1120 are going to go away and a new model, named the RTV-X, will replace them. It appears the are going to bump the HP in the diesel up a bit, but it will still only do 25MPH. but have more torque. It also looks like you can get it in Tan color, also. Should be interesting to see what the MSRP for it will be.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 4.50.22 PM.png