X1140 Delivered!

TechJunkie

Friday I received the call I had been waiting for since December 18th when I signed the quote, my X1140 was ready for delivery! I finished a couple of meetings and canceled one and then headed to the Dealership. The machine checked out and after writing a very large check the X1140 was scheduled for delivery that afternoon. I asked the dealer to deliver to my work where I have a heated warehouse so I could install a few of my accessories. I took my time installing accessories this weekend and brought it home this evening. I am sure you all have seen pictures of them but I figured you haven't seen mine so here it is in all of it's glory!

IMG_9900.jpeg
IMG_9902.jpeg
IMG_9903.jpeg
IMG_9908.jpeg

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I had the same windshield on my X900 and loved it. The air flow with it opened up made a huge difference. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying my new X1100C! Kubota has designed a wonderful machine.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!!! Nice. Amazon has some nice side rear view mirrors. They come in very handy.
Looks like Kubota changed the rear end as it appears to have a black plate protecting the tranny and rear part of the motor. :thumb:

TechJunkie

Congrats!!!! Nice. Amazon has some nice side rear view mirrors. They come in very handy.
Looks like Kubota changed the rear end as it appears to have a black plate protecting the tranny and rear part of the motor. :thumb:
Doc, I wish the extended hitch and transmission cover came with the RTVs. It added a little cost to the machine but I feel it will be worth it. I bought and installed it myself and it was pretty simple and straightforward. I am considering side mirrors. I am going to use it a little and see what I think. My only concern is having them get hit on the few trails I have which are somewhat narrow. The Kubota will fit but not a lot of clearance without widening the trails.

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh nice job getting that tranny cover and extended hitch on there. I'd never seen them in black.
The mirrors I got were 40 bucks and easily move in if hit. I too have very narrow trails. I have to readjust semi regular but no biggie.

TechJunkie

You people and DIRT! Can't you see how happy it is all pretty and clean? :ROFLMAO: I am building my list of projects already. I agree with you Ohio_Pawpa_Grower, maintenance is key. I have a ZD326 with 1,750 hours on it and it looks and runs like new. I was taught if you buy quality equipment and keep it maintained it can serve you a long time. I have high hopes that is the case for the new RTV as well!

Reactions: Doc

ItBmine

Nice! There can never be too many pics! Where's all your snow??? LOL

I saw this a week ago. No good for my RTV-X1100C, but these look like nice mirrors.

There is also a brand I saw on you-tube that have LED spotlights built into them.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Had to jump in here, the guy is turning the allen wrench the wrong way in the youtube.

TechJunkie

Nice! There can never be too many pics! Where's all your snow??? LOL

I saw this a week ago. No good for my RTV-X1100C, but these look like nice mirrors.

There is also a brand I saw on you-tube that have LED spotlights built into them.
ItBmine: I looked at those. I am contemplating side mirrors. I converted the factory halogen headlight bulbs to BeamTech LEDs and WOW. I think I still may install a light bar but I am wondering what the benefit would be with headlights this bright. Any thought from those with light bars?

IMG_9914.jpeg

Hunter11

I already had the 40" light bar on mine when I switched the headlight bulbs out. Since then I hardly ever turn the light bar on. I turn it every once and a while to make sure it still works.

ItBmine

Those headlights do look good too. For me, I leave the headlights stock for when I am on the road at night so I'm not blinding cars. Then use the light bar on the trails.

Plus with my snow plow, the headlights are really not effective.

ItBmine

Those headlight bulbs are pretty impressive though. Here are two pics, one of factory headlights and one with my full width light bar on. I have it aimed down towards the ground.
I have no idea what brand or lumens my light bar is. Dealer put it on.

Attachments

• 20210506_220953 (Large).jpg
    20210506_220953 (Large).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210506_221006 (Large).jpg
    20210506_221006 (Large).jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 5