Commercial Snow Removal via Tractor?

Dougster

Old Member
http://www.pronovost.qc.ca/pxpla.html

Click on the video...this is a slick snow blower...:mrgreen:
Slick as You-Know-What Paul... but Oh my neck would hurt so bad the next morning!!! :rolleyes: Not that it doesn't anyway! ;)

Let's see... doing my math here... at my average per push rate and number of clients and pushes per year in my town divided into the cost of the street-registerable cab tractor and this blower... and adjusting for fuel, taxes, fees, registration, insurance, maintenance, neck pain meds and, of course, my net hourly take-home pay rate of $1.57 per hour... I end up breaking even in the year 2075. :eek:

Oh well... maybe in some other lifetime!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Doug you need a machine like the one shown. From what I can see the seat turns around like on a TLB. That way you can take neck problems out of the equation. :mrgreen:

Actually I just looked at the picture again. Not only does the seat spin around 180 but it looks like the steering wheel and controls do to. That is sweet.

Dougster

Old Member
Doug you need a machine like the one shown. From what I can see the seat turns around like on a TLB. That way you can take neck problems out of the equation. :mrgreen:

Actually I just looked at the picture again. Not only does the seat spin around 180 but it looks like the steering wheel and controls do to. That is sweet.
Have you been hitting the bottle again Ed??? :alc: :yum:

Dougster

Actually take a good look at that website. Those guys make more that just that snow blower.

That have an inverted one that you drive foward instead of backing up to move the snow. It looks pretty cool too.

Dougster

Old Member
Tis not. It is what is called using your mind not your body. Or in other words if you can afford it​

Work Smart Not Hard

:bash::bangin:
Key words: "if you can afford it" :rolleyes:
Actually take a good look at that website. Those guys make more that just that snow blower.

That have an inverted one that you drive foward instead of backing up to move the snow. It looks pretty cool too.
They make some very cool stuff... I'll admit it. But is it practical for doing driveways and commercial lots in SE MA??? :confused:

No Way Jose'!!!

Key words: "if you can afford it" :rolleyes:

They make some very cool stuff... I'll admit it. But is it practical for doing driveways and commercial lots in SE MA??? :confused:

No Way Jose'!!!

Yea I guess you're right. The first thing you would need here to make that work --------
IS SOME SNOW!!!!!
:letitsnow: :letitsnow: :letitsnow: :letitsnow::letitsnow::letitsnow: