Diamond plate tool box?

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6></FONT><FONT color=#0000ff size=6>www.agri-supply.com</FONT></P>

item # 41668</P>

</P>
<DIV id=sc-text><SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> 32"L x 12"W x 12"T
<SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> Weather tight
<SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> Durable
<SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> Light weight
<SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> For utility vehicles
<SPAN class=s004>*</SPAN> Has a lock</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff1493 size=5> $ 129.95</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff1493 size=5>Hope this helps ~~~~~</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff1493 size=5>This is what I'm fixin' to order for my RTV 900</FONT></DIV>

</P>

</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
/cs/Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif Daddyrab </P>

[:cool:]Did you keep the 900, or grab a 1100 RTV ?</P>

Daddyrab

Hey Two Guns, yep I guess I kept it. I have bought alot of equip. from this dealer and he hasnt even billed me for it yet, wow, 2 months almost and not having even signed anything for it. I am waiting for him to get a used M9000 cab in so I can buy both at the same time. I went to pick up my speedometer last friday and told him we needed to do the deal, he says just hang on, so. He gave me a new fuel and temp gauge, and my temp still gets almost to the red before the aux fan kicks on. I tell you, I do luv this thing though. I know I saw a tool box that sits over the edge like in a pickup, do you know anybody that offers that type? Thanks for the reply, Rock

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
The same company sells all styles and types of boxes. Look them up on the web & get the phone number and give 'em a call >>>>> Also, you can check with your local farmers co-op, they have great sources on these things. You can also check with Northern Tool Company, they carry diamond style boxs.</P>

As far as the temp guage, mine does that also, think all the newer model RTV's does that. Matter of fact, I went to the my dealer with the scare of the temp guage thing. We run three of the units in his stock, and all of them done the same thing. So we took it to be normal for them to do this >>>>> The Kubota shop mechanics says as long as the fan is kicking in, and the temp drops back, nobody has anything to worry about !!!! </P>

ajdillon

Daddyrab: I bought a tool box from FL_Cracker on the other board. It is a saddle box, just like a pick up uses. I'm happy with it. I've included a picture of Ray's original toolbox. You can contact him at www.rayside.com</P>

Take care</P>

Andrew</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="ajdillon"]

Daddyrab: I bought a tool box from FL_Cracker on the other board. It is a saddle box, just like a pick up uses. I'm happy with it. I've included a picture of Ray's original toolbox. You can contact him at www.rayside.com</p>

Take care</p>

Andrew</p>[/quote]
Charles is a great guy and has a great product. I haven't mentioned him nor his tool box in that I thought he was making them for a hobby and not for production.

If you can get one, go for it. If I didn't make my own, I'd definitely try to get one of his boxes.

PS. He's got great truck & trailer accessories. I order most of my truck/trailer "stuff" from him.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Great Lookin' box. Every RTV owner needs one for sure >>>>>></P>

I noticed the paint in the back of the bed. Have you had any good luck out of it ... ?</P>

Is that the only color you have used in Kubotabrand paint ?</P>