Gold Site Supporter
Did Dan come through for you?

My brother got his 9mm jhp today.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
He sure did. I was going to post that in the original thread but it had gone so far past my ammo order that I didn't think it fit.
It actually got to me the very next day. :eek: :applause: :applause: I was shocked for sure. Dan's is awesome!!!!!!!

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I get all my ammo from him, 30 minute drive for me. He's a hell of a nice guy. I'm a preferred customer and pay less than listed price with no uncle sam ..... :wink:

I've got over 2K of Fiocchi in all my favorite calibers thanks to Dan. Let me know when your looking and I can see what I can do. We might try a group buy sometime!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I get all my ammo from him, 30 minute drive for me. He's a hell of a nice guy. I'm a preferred customer and pay less than listed price with no uncle sam ..... :wink:

I've got over 2K of Fiocchi in all my favorite calibers thanks to Dan. Let me know when your looking and I can see what I can do. We might try a group buy sometime!

group buy would be great but I've already bought most of what I need including 2 more lowers.

Maybe could use some 45ACP 230 grain hp and some 9mm 124 grain hp.

You know what he's asking for the P-38's?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Dawg. Jim was telling me you turned him on to Dan's. I saw the post where you mentioned it and had forgotten about it until Jim suggested him when I was having a hard time finding any 45ACP ammo around here.
I might get one of the lowers from him also.
Group buy sounds like an awesome idea. :thumb:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
group buy would be great but I've already bought most of what I need including 2 more lowers.

Maybe could use some 45ACP 230 grain hp and some 9mm 124 grain hp.

You know what he's asking for the P-38's?

The look clean don't they, I have no idea what he wants for them.

Did you get your lowers from him, just wanted to know your take on quality.

I got a couple RRA lowers from ECG at a decent price a couple months ago. I really think things are going to loosen up here in a little bit. Lowers and guns are getting more pronounced and delivered, the only thing is LPK's. Found a LMT LPK on the PAFOA, you just have to keep an eye out all the time. If BS comes through a third will be in the safe.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The look clean don't they, I have no idea what he wants for them.

Did you get your lowers from him, just wanted to know your take on quality.

I got a couple RRA lowers from ECG at a decent price a couple months ago. I really think things are going to loosen up here in a little bit. Lowers and guns are getting more pronounced and delivered, the only thing is LPK's. Found a LMT LPK on the PAFOA, you just have to keep an eye out all the time. If BS comes through a third will be in the safe.

I just ordered them yesterday, probably be a couple of days before they arrive. New brand, Roggio Arsenal. Let you know how they look when they arrive.

Jim