High Rise Intake

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Seen on ebay where someone has got some V4271 high rise intakes for sale. Intake and shipping I think was less than 100$
I think I give close to 170.00 for mine three plus years ago >>>>

........ two guns

Attachments

• Hyenna_3.gif
    Hyenna_3.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 235

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
The V4271 OEM KUbota High Rise Intake found, is item #190454066892

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GENU...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Price of $69.99 for the OEM Kubota Kit and $32.83 for shipping.
Total Price: $ 102.82
>>>>>
>>>>>>> Wish I could of found a deal like that a few years ago !!!! I always manage to get into a big hurry on purchasing things, and end up paying top $$$ for what I want sometimes, expecially when it comes to the RTV or Hunting ( Guns )

....... jamie

Attachments

• cool_bugs_bunny.gif
    cool_bugs_bunny.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 227

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Here is a pic of the Kubota OEM V4271 Intake Kit

Attachments

• Kubota High Rise Intake.jpg
    Kubota High Rise Intake.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 226

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Kubota makes several models of the High Riser Intakes for different cab " models"
But I will say this. I know of one man in my area who purchased the " Cab Style" , and he was not happy with the glass/plastic filter top. So he changed his to the canister style like the ones on the " cabless" model. Think he just used the plumbing going up and used his old " can " to filter if I'm not mistaken. Also, know of another man who has a cab, got a muffler shop to make his plumbing and used his old canister. Really nothing to the kit but a two-filter cansister, hose, clamps etc ....

........... jamie

V4271 High Mount Cleaner ROPS Kit
V4272 High Mount Cleaner Cab Kit
V4273 High Mount Air Cleaner Cab

Attachments

• Lizard Soldier.gif
    Lizard Soldier.gif
    105.2 KB · Views: 206

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I got one of the high rise type 2 years ago coming on next month..........Anyway, have blown it out once and then replaced it for the 500 hour maintenance check.......Wasnt really dirty at all though..........Before I got it, was blowing out the original location and filter perhaps every 20 hours............

When I went to get a replacement filter, the parts guy had to look and look and I had to take mine in for him to find one........Turns out that the high rise I have is 3 inches or so longer than the original.......I kinda like that as it means perhaps MORE filtered air reaching those combustion chambers..........Dennis

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes, the High Rise Air Box is much bigger, as you said, This Is Good !!!!

....... jamie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That right Two Guns, several years ago , I moved the air intake to up under the roof and left the canister where it was. Just did a little adapting with some black drain pipe from Lowes. I change my air filter maybe once a year if that much and ya'll know what dust there is on a farm and how many hrs I have . (over 3500). So far no problems. Bordercollie

ajdillon

What's the difference between the V4272 High Mount Cleaner Cab Kit and the V4273 High Mount Air Cleaner Cab?

Andrew

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Don't know exactly right off the top of my head. Let me do some looking >>>

...... jamie

Attachments

• Wild Hog 1.jpg
    Wild Hog 1.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 190

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
So Far, all that I could find was the price.
The V4273 is $63.00

The V4272 is $188.00
The V4271 is also $188.00

The only thing I can figure is the "73" is just for the canister without the filters & tubing.
That also might be that plastic thingy that was seen at one time on a unit ....

...... two guns

ajdillon

Jamie: I talked to my Kubota parts guy and he tells me that officially Kubota doesn't make a high rise air filter for a RTV 900 with a soft cab. He thinks that in order to use a high rise filter I will have to get the ROPS model like yours and bolt the filter can to the rear screen through the plastic rear window, or build a bracket that will allow me to hang it from the metal roof.
Still thinking!
Andrew