Howdy!

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
Well, taking the tires on and off is fine on little tractors like y'alls.:poke: If I could swing the BH around that far it would be easy for me too.:moon3: At least I got the built in jacks already installed. I only take stuff apart when it doesn't work. Those tires are working fine right where they are.:thumb: Cat bucket?:confused: If I had wanted a Cat, I would have bought a Caterpillar.:pat: Where is your BRAND loyalty?:respect: Ya gotta buy through Mahindra so my stock will go up.
Happy New Year hugs, Brandi
Oh Lordy!!! You are already on the stock ownership plan??? ;) What's that all about??? :D And here the poor old Dougster can't even afford a small cup of Starbucks coffee with which to welcome in the New Year. :eek:

Until you've owned a CAT bucket, you cannot imagine the sheer joy of not wondering when and where your tractor's FEL bucket is gonna start denting, bending and breaking into a shape loosely resembling a broken pretzel. :)

Either you believe in the Bill6 Standard or not. :rolleyes: Although some say that the Bill6 Standard is more like a religion. None of us "devotees" are 100% *perfect*... and we are all sinners to some greater or lesser degree. But we must all keep trying to do better... lest we fall by the wayside and fail to achieve Bill6 tractor salvation. Amen. :)

Brother Dougster

Now that I have read all the posts I will make several comments.

1) I do not now and never will adhere to the Bill6 standard of excellence.

2) I use my tractor. If it gets muddy all the better. It will probablly stay muddy for a day or two. Then I will think about how much money I spent and will go out and hose it down.

3) I agree with Brandi, Doug wher is your brand loyalty. If I was Jeremy I wouldn't talk to you any more. :bash:

4) Sorry it took so long but MUD welcome to the place, and by the way "Tank" is already taken. :moon3:

Dougster

Old Member
You know why I haven't responded. Dial up stinks. I'm back so now you are in trouble.:bangin:
Now that I have read all the posts I will make several comments.

1) I do not now and never will adhere to the Bill6 standard of excellence.

2) I use my tractor. If it gets muddy all the better. It will probablly stay muddy for a day or two. Then I will think about how much money I spent and will go out and hose it down.

3) I agree with Brandi, Doug where is your brand loyalty. If I was Jeremy I wouldn't talk to you any more. :bash:

4) Sorry it took so long but MUD welcome to the place, and by the way "Tank" is already taken. :moon3:
Well, I see you must be back from the woods since you are here catching up on everything we said about you while you were gone!!! :yum: You are so funny when you try to connect on that antique (or is it "classic") 1200 baud modem! :yum:

Jeremy forgives me for buying that CAT bucket since I already own two of his! And Bill6 gave up on you long before you even bought the Tank! ;) I hear he got sick to his stomach when he first saw that silly beer keg counterweight holding down your back end!!! :moon3: :yum:

And if MUD wants to call HIS Tank a Tank as well... I believe official Mahindra 4530 rules *do* allow it! :thumb:

So there!!! :D

Dougster

Well, I see you must be back from the woods since you are here catching up on everything we said about you while you were gone!!! :yum: You are so funny when you try to connect on that antique (or is it "classic") 1200 baud modem! :yum:

Jeremy forgives me for buying that CAT bucket since I already own two of his! And Bill6 gave up on you long before you even bought the Tank! ;) I hear he got sick to his stomach when he saw that silly beer keg counterweight holding down your back end!! :moon3: :yum:

And if MUD wants to call HIS Tank a Tank as well... I believe official Mahindra 4530 rules *do* allow it! :thumb:

Dougster

Yes I am BACK. I have done nothing for the past week but blow and push SNOW. Jay must have been doing his snow dance again. I think I have about 3 1/2' in the back yard by now.

Dougster

Old Member
Yes I am BACK. I have done nothing for the past week but blow and push SNOW. Jay must have been doing his snow dance again. I think I have about 3 1/2' in the back yard by now.
Jay just needs to improve his aim a little bit and I could be a millionaire!!! :mrgreen:

Imagine... Starbucks coffee every morning!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Ed,
Actually when I first got my 4530 I thought about the name HANK! Since yours is named TANK, then I'll go with HANK.:mrgreen:
Uh, I mean HANK "THE TANK"!;) What do you think? He's a newborn so he won't remember!:whistle:

MUD

P.S. Dougster, thanks for taking up for me!:thumb: :boxing: :thumb:

Ed,
Actually when I first got my 4530 I thought about the name HANK! Since yours is named TANK, then I'll go with HANK.:mrgreen:
Uh, I mean HANK "THE TANK"!;) What do you think? He's a newborn so he won't remember!:whistle:

MUD

Perry,
You can call it whatever you want. Frank, Hank, Thomas. I was just messing with ya. :mrgreen:

Dougster

Old Member
Ed, Actually when I first got my 4530 I thought about the name HANK! Since yours is named TANK, then I'll go with HANK.:mrgreen: Uh, I mean HANK "THE TANK"!;) What do you think? He's a newborn so he won't remember!:whistle:
MUD
Perry, You can call it whatever you want. Frank, Hank, Thomas. I was just messing with ya. :mrgreen:
Hey MUD - Just remember that the old Edster ain't nuthin' but a Backwoods, Maine trouble maker with a big red tractor, a beer keg for a counter-weight and a giant scrap steel pile in his back yard (which is currently under 3-1/2 feet of snow thanks to my dancin' weatherman pal Jay!) big enough to build a new Eiffel Tower if he wanted to! :mrgreen:

What he says don't matter one bit! ;) You can name your own giant red tractor anything you dang want to name it!!! I'll take care of that pesky old Edster character for ya! :boxing:

Dougster

Hey MUD - Just remember that the old Edster ain't nuthin' but a Backwoods, Maine trouble maker with a big red tractor, a beer keg for a counter-weight and a giant scrap steel pile in his back yard (which is currently under 3-1/2 feet of snow thanks to my dancin' weatherman pal Jay!) big enough to build a new Eiffel Tower if he wanted to! :mrgreen:

What he says don't matter one bit! ;) You can name your own giant red tractor anything you dang want to name it!!! I'll take care of that pesky old Edster character for ya! :boxing:

Dougster

Keep it up Buddy and there will be no more free lunches for you. :bash:

Thanks for gettin my back Dougster!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey Ed, do you have a grapple or an attachment that calls for a 3rd arm? If so, who installed your valve kit? Dougster uses his rear remotes. My 4530 didn't come with any rear remotes.

Thanks,
Mud

Thanks for gettin my back Dougster!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey Ed, do you have a grapple or an attachment that calls for a 3rd arm? If so, who installed your valve kit? Dougster uses his rear remotes. My 4530 didn't come with any rear remotes.

Thanks,
Mud

Nope no attachments that require hyd yet. I ordered mine with a set of rear remotes. :thumb:

Nope no attachments that require hyd yet. I ordered mine with a set of rear remotes. :thumb:
Thanks for the info Ed. I plan on getting a grapple in the near future but I'm not sure which way to go with the hydraulics. Getting my dealer to install rear remotes seems to be the way to go. Am I right in assuming that installing a valve kit upfront will void part of my warranty?

Mud

Thanks for the info Ed. I plan on getting a grapple in the near future but I'm not sure which way to go with the hydraulics. Getting my dealer to install rear remotes seems to be the way to go. Am I right in assuming that installing a valve kit upfront will void part of my warranty?

Mud

I don't believe that it has any effect with your warranty, check with your dealer first though.