It's back!!!!!!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think we are over the hump. I can see NTT from my home computer. First time in days. :clap: :clap: :clap:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
OK ........
We rolling down here again in the south !!!!!!!!!:14_6_12:

Attachments

• Louisiana Cat Squirrel.jpg
    Louisiana Cat Squirrel.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 57

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to see you back! How's Bordercollie, Andrew and others doing?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
seems to be back to normal now yesterday it shut me out and would only send me to the boat site . glad it's back up and running and a big thanks to the guys running the site on keeping it up and running. great bunch of friends in here .this is the only website other than youtube that i visit .

Heatwave

Rats! I figgered this was God's way of telling me I need a boat. And I have one all picked out.

Attachments

• PLEASURE BOAT.jpg
    PLEASURE BOAT.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 53

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
NICE!!!! That is a classic indeed. I saw one much like that at the Cleveland Boat show, only it did not have the middle side seat area, so it was shorter. Still it had a big block 454 in it. I suspect it would really fly. :D

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Man, I'd love to have one like that. What is it? A late 1930's Chris Craft maybe?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang nice pics Mark!!!

I missed it, but didn't have the equipment handy to see/watch it anyway. Working on getting a new telescope.

doggman

I hung up my USCG Masters License 'cause I thought I was done driving boats and talking boats.

Attachments

• Blue Dolphin motor boat.jpg
    Blue Dolphin motor boat.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 48

Heatwave

Blue Dolphin looks like a very utilitarian vessel. A workhorse. What was/is her purpose or mission? By whom is she owned?

ajdillon

The Blue Dolphin looks like a oil well service/pumping vessel used down in the Gulf on off-shore rigs.
I'm an old Navy man myself 1966-78

Andrew

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
....... way down here in the bayou, have to stick to our swamp Pirogues.

We can get you anywhere from here !!!! :a1:

Attachments

• canebrake1.jpg
    canebrake1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 24