It's here!!!

beretta96man

:clap: It's finally here!!:clap:

My dealer dropped off my new RTV 500 before I headed off to work this morning. Then when I got home a box with my winch was on the doorstep waiting. Ordered the tatou tracks and they should be here by X-mas.......Ho Ho Ho!!!!

I know it's just stock but it's NEW and it's MINE so I had to post pics

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 273
  • photo 2(2).jpg
    photo 2(2).jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 267
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 266
  • photo 3(2).jpg
    photo 3(2).jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 262

DIXIEDOG

Congrats. It looks great, I can't wait to hear about those tracks. If they work well I can sense a set in my future for mine. :wink:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now get your best cold-weather clothes on and get to playing.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats. It looks good. Are you planing to put a cab on it for even more winter fun?

beretta96man

Why is there Bobcat stickers on the sides? That is blasphemy!:yum::yum:

Funny you mention that, it was the FIRST modification that I did...........removed both of them! I got really lucky because it was so cold out they came right off the plastic:wink:

Put one on my tool box in the shop and the other, well I admit it went back on the machine but between the cab and box next to all the other hidden idiot labels

BIGDOG60

Did you ever get your tracks installed ? How do they work ? How is the power ? Just bought my 500 from the Duluth dealer. I bought the factory blade and have been pushing snow up here in Two Harbors. I am amaized at the job it does with no addtional weight. Only one complaint I wish it had a fuel gauge on the on the dash board.

DIXIEDOG

Did you ever get your tracks installed ? How do they work ? How is the power ? Just bought my 500 from the Duluth dealer. I bought the factory blade and have been pushing snow up here in Two Harbors. I am amaized at the job it does with no addtional weight. Only one complaint I wish it had a fuel gauge on the on the dash board.

He did and it's awesome :a1:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/192913-rtv500-camoplast-4s-utility-terrain.html

That's on my gotta have list, hopefully I'll have a set next year.