My New Boating Forum

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This should be a fun forum. A targeted boating forum. Much like NTT only primarily about boating.

This is the latest in my Forum madness. I named it Net Boat Talk. Visit at:
www.netboattalk.com/forums/

I have 3 members so far. I will be jazzing up the style and adding some of the VB addons like I have here over the next week or two, but you are welcome to join up now and watch the progress.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Deerlope. I think it should be a fun forum. Force220 was already asking where the forum is for First Mates in Bikini's. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cool. We doubled membership in less than a day. :D

Thanks guys. I hope we can keep you entertained on all fronts. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah Mith. You got it.
I'm rather disappointed in net money talk so things are in the works to change that to something more fun. Money is to serious I guess. So many rip off sites talk about how you can make money with no effort and rip people off. I wanted to offer help and advise on how to save folks their hard earned money....but if ya can't get members it's hard to keep it interesting. enough rambling .... but keep an eye out for one more new one in the not to distant future. :D

Yeah Mith. You got it.
I'm rather disappointed in net money talk so things are in the works to change that to something more fun. Money is to serious I guess. So many rip off sites talk about how you can make money with no effort and rip people off. I wanted to offer help and advise on how to save folks their hard earned money....but if ya can't get members it's hard to keep it interesting. enough rambling .... but keep an eye out for one more new one in the not to distant future. :D

Just remember in The Maltese Falcon...

Sam Spade: Ten thousand? We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.