Radio / Stereo / Speakers

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thanks bczoom,</P>

For the info on the <FONT size=2><FONT face=Arial><U><FONT color=#0000ff>audioallies.com</FONT></U> site..... finally got back with Terry, and ordered the Marine 1-Clarion M275 Marine CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
1 - Poly-Planar MA-3030G 3" Box Speakers (Pair - Grey) **** Terry done me right !!!!</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> Said I'd be getting it in a few days, so another project for the RTV !!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2>Maybe now I can install the Sirius radio now that I have a receiver on the way ~~~~~</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> Again, thanks for the help,</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> ~~~~~~~~ jamie</FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> P.S. I will be using the CD player with the coyote calls. Need to thin 'em back out again. The multiply like rabbits & rats. The Sirius radio, well, I would imagine I will be listening to the best of the 60's & 70's on the way to the swamps. </FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Having tunes really helps. I listen to them a lot when the RTV and I are out in the woods or something, either partying or doing the firewood thing.

Have you tried playing "the best of the 60's and 70's" to the coyotes? Around here, when you play certain kinds of music, all the dogs start howling (thus giving away their location, which may be a benefit for you).

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
PS. I don't see an antenna in your shopping list.

You're not going to use the receiver for FM channels?

I checked my order on what I did for an antenna and I got a Metra 44-US07R. I like it. Not very tall, nice and flexible, good reception.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Coyotes beware , for I fixin' to fool them with this new Stereo thing. Insert the distress coyote pup CD in the new stereo, get back about 350 yards. And then we will see what happens then !!!!!!</P>

Only thing about it, I am going to have to leave the RTV in place, and walk. Heck of a note, purchase a perfectly good unit. Then have to walk away to hide away ~~~~~ Oh well, can't have everything !!!!</P>