RTV Creep Adjustment

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
No pictures, no girl ???? Please send me a picture of the girl.
My damn mind in going crazy knowing there is a " girl " out there and
I don't know what in the heck she looks like, or what she is doing >>>>
:respect:

For all I know, I might be missing a stripper, go-go dancer,something in that area ....
And we don't want that to happen.

Being the Saints are in the Superbowl, these coonass women are liable to do anything >>>>
Nothing that exciting. Just a full-face portrait of a girl who is quite modest, but gorgeous.

See if this link works. Hmm. That doesn't work for me.

Doc, I think this is a clue, going to that picture in Post #37 and 'copy image location' or rt-click 'view image' both fail. This has always worked before.

B

bczoom

WOW. Where are we now????

As best I can figure:
IE8 is problematic.
Linking to a pic on the old forum is trouble (and shouldn't be done since that area is going away).
Having three active threads on the same issue is just damn confusing.
The girl is damn cute. I'll see if I can find more pics of her since she's a tad easier on the eyes than Tommy's sister.
All pics can be viewed by Admin/moderators (Is this true?) and members running Firefox and/or IE at less than Rel. 8.

R

RUSTY ANVIL

calif,

I CAN'T SEE THE GIRL IN POST 41.........i STILL HAVE A RED X.

RUSTY ANVIL,,,

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
WOW. Where are we now????

As best I can figure:
IE8 is problematic.
Linking to a pic on the old forum is trouble (and shouldn't be done since that area is going away).
Having three active threads on the same issue is just damn confusing.
The girl is damn cute. I'll see if I can find more pics of her since she's a tad easier on the eyes than Tommy's sister.
All pics can be viewed by Admin/moderators (Is this true?) and members running Firefox and/or IE at less than Rel. 8.
Something that has worked for years suddenly failed. The link I wrote in Post #62 fails with the message:

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\0DS2.jpg could not be opened, because an unknown error ocurred.

Try saving to disc first and then opening the file.
This is likely because 'copy image location' picks up: [I added a couple of spaces here to break this link]
http: //www.nettractortalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3516&stc=1&d=1265318562
which doesn't say .jpg

(But I found sixteen copies of the cute girl pic in my Temp folder referenced by that error message :wink:)

That was Win XP and Firefox.

Then I tried it with Opera. It works! Clicking the link opens a new window with a question box 'Open with Opera/Photoshop/Irfanview/whatever', choose Opera, and see the picture. So Opera works properly, while Firefox just quit after doing this properly for years. Stranger and stranger.

Last edited:
M

muleman

I am running XP sp3 fully updated and see every pic with no problem. I also have media player 11 recently installed. I have all updated flashplayers and quicktimes as well. Two Guns and others did not have a problem till Tommy showed up with that Cajun voodoo stuff!:shitHitsFan:

R

rgm

An Internet search shows that Internet Explorer 8 has problems showing attachments. I haven't found any solutions yet.

The avatars and icons show up, their properties show an absolute path to the image. The attachments are showing a database path that can't be followed.

Rich

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Doc, or who-ever
I have been able to see pics. in all places except in post 43. when I clicked the link I got a firewall warning that I should contact the web master. I am on an I-Mac about 3 years old with Mac-OS 10.4.11 Useing Firefox the latest upgrade 3.5.7 Hope this info helps you. tractors I get. POOTERS I turn on and off. If it works grate!!!! if not......I call mac and BEG!!!!!!!! Later Jerry

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, or who-ever
I have been able to see pics. in all places except in post 43. when I clicked the link I got a firewall warning that I should contact the web master. I am on an I-Mac about 3 years old with Mac-OS 10.4.11 Useing Firefox the latest upgrade 3.5.7 Hope this info helps you. tractors I get. POOTERS I turn on and off. If it works grate!!!! if not......I call mac and BEG!!!!!!!! Later Jerry
I can see the pics in all spots except for post 43 (BC's image link to CTR). I get the firewall error also. I fear this is confusing the issue.

Can you all see these two pics.
One:
WhoNeedsATruck27.jpg

Two:

Attachments

• stickman_sweeping.gif
    stickman_sweeping.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you see one but not the other please clear cookies and try again. I made a change that requires all cookies to be re-initiated. you might even have to log in all over again.
Sorry but that's the only way I'll know for sure if this change worked.

R

rgm

Doc,

gif yes - jpg no.

Cleared cookies, logged out, logged in, same.

Rich

:letitsnow: