RTV-X1100C tires.

frodoz737

Hi folks. Been a while, but thanks again for all your past guidance with my replacement work buggy.
Ref: https://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/threads/led-headlight-bulbs-rtv-x1100c.18943/

Todays query is about tires. This vehicle came with OTR 350 Mag Offroad 25x10-12 and they need replacement once a year...third set shot now. They may be good for working/playing in the dirt and grass, but airport concrete and asphalt eat them fast. Anyone have a good recommendation for "street" type tires using the same rims? FTR, 2 guys at work that have the older RTV 1100 and use the OTR 350 Super Mag, but I'm not sure these are my solution. Give me a yell if/when you have time.

Thanks,
Craig

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't remember the details but there is a car tire/rim size that fits on the RTV. It's posted on here somewhere.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I couldn't find the thread where the member put car tires/rims on his RTV.
I'm going to toss this out but you need to verify.
I "think" the RTV has a 4x110 bolt pattern.
This site lists cars that have that same bolt pattern.
You could then get something like rims from a Toyota Corolla with road tires which should last you a lot longer than ATV/UTV tires.

frodoz737

I had one blow out and chose not to wait as I do all 4 at the same time. A spare will get you through the night, but...it's my work vehicle.

Went with the OTR 350 Super Mag 25x10-12 because I found them local and at better than internet prices. I have a set of take-offs, so had the new tires installed this morning and heading to the airport now to swap my wheel assys so I'm ready for work Sunday night...after taking the Wife out for Mother's Day.

As before and always...thanks for your help.

Craig