Stick Stoppers for Kubota.

ovrszd

I totally understand making a living.

I also believe the mistake was on Peanut, more than once.

If you and I struck a deal and I sent you a product that did not work due to my error what would you expect?

I would have apologized and refunded your money. If I wanted the product returned I would have included return shipping costs with the refund.

Not sure why Peanut's occupation has anything to do with this discussion. :)

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
His occupation affects his ability to respond. Peanut performs professional welding at ocean drilling rigs making it unlikely for him to check email, phone calls, or NetTractorTalk. He is gone sometimes for a month or longer at a time.

I now recall my stickstopper issue. The curvature was incorrect resulting in contact with a component on the RTV. Peanut responded promptly because he was not work offshore. He paid for shipping both ways and corrected the curvature issue.

All I'm saying is "Give the guy a chance." There are many members of this forum that have had wonderful success dealing with Peanut!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Peanut is a good person and would give you the shirt off of his back. Do ya'll remember he offered hydraulic hoses and other parts to us for free? I think maybe he hasn't gotten the message .Maybe he delegated the mailing of the stick stoppers to someone else and they sent the wrong ones? collie

ovrszd

I'm not questioning anyone's character.

For the "Good Person" award in this thread it certainly goes to Kubota777.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Nobody has to stand up for TOMMY......Anyone who has been around here for a time long enough to criticize anything and everything that he doesn't agree with has no room to talk........Folks come on here all the time praising how fantastic this place is and how wonderful they are treated, the consideration they are given, and the advice that folks render. Warm, helpful, knowledgeable, and GRACIOUS..........
Tommy, and most that come on here are honorable and totally ready to help the other fella.........SOME come on here to be "know it alls", critical, and downright rude. they get off on the power trip and then when confronted in a gentlemanly way they become even more rude...........
ALL ARE WELCOME and that is what makes this place great.........What I can't figure out is the WHY of such rude criticism of a member that anyone that has been around here long enough to KNOW folks can understand............I am tired of biting my tongue over comments and criticism that begins within a very short time of coming around here...................Gotta shut up...........sorry if I have offended folks but TOMMY is just a guy that is trying to make a life and living for himself and his family..........If someone feels they are out the few dollars and are HURT from not being patient with TOMMY.....let me know...will gladly refund the money that you are out.........Dennis

ovrszd

Easy fix Dennis. Send Kubota777 his asking price and he'll gladly send you the stoppers. Problem solved.

Thanks for your Godly comments Dennis.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Oversized.......Sure am glad you set the standard of what is done, how it is done, what is said, how one thinks, and how one believes.......Surely does fit your behavior. I wonder why you don't start your own web site instead of coming on here and trying to take control by telling everyone what they should do........lol....may you end up where you deservedly belong.......Dennis

ovrszd

Thanks again for the Godly words Dennis.

Mail the check as you said you would
When Tommy gets back he'll make it right with you.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Note for all: Please remain civil to all posters.

I suggest we wait for Peanut to return and put this issue to bed, as I am sure he will once he is back online. No need to get feathers ruffled guys, life is to short.

shinnery

I am interested in possibly buying this set of stick stoppers from Kubota777 for my '96 RTV900 but I have to wait until my next SS check comes in the third Wed. of June before I can write a check. I just bought a new A/C for my home (it gets warm in Texas) and funds are kinda thin.
Bryce

Kubota777

I think he will resolve the issue, but like Peanut wrote he would be out at sea for work until November. I'm in no rush, so if he can make it right in November that is okay with me, since I understand he has a fulltime job. Mistakes happen, and I understand and I have faith he will rectify the issue. I will say even though they didn't fit he does good work and they did look like real nice quality.

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
WOW!!! I'm glad everybody is ok. I did not post on this thread to bash anyone at all. The OP said he put the model number of his machine on the check and so did I. After much communication through the pm function on this forum about the model of machine I have and putting the model number on the check and still received wrong parts, I felt that there was no need for anything further. No big deal. I have wasted a lot more than that and had nothing to show for it the next morning. LOL D&D made a super nice gesture to refund anybody's money to them that had that problem. Hope that couple of hundred folks don't hit you up Dennis. I never have and don't intend to ask peanut for my money back. Anyone who is a member here on NTT or anyone that can use the ones I have on their machine can have them. Just make your way to 30531 and they are yours. It's not worth the hassle of trying to ship to someone because I have to work to make a living for my family and I. :tiphat:

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Max.......YOU are the kind of GENTLEMAN that makes this outfit the place that it is......GOD bless YOU.........Dennis