Swap-A-Hunt

Bucks_071

Kinda off the subject of the RTV, but anybody ever consider doing a swap a hunt? We don't have hogs here in Indiana, but I know some of you folks have more hogs than you would want. LOL. We do have some nice deer hunting here though. Just thinking it would only cost a guy his license and a cheap hotel room for a few nights. I know one of my buddies and myself would love to help cut down on the hog problem some of ya have. And that might be an excuse to see how others have there RTV set up.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a grand idea Bucks! :thumb:
I don't have any hog hunting grounds but I do think some of our southern US members might.

Heatwave

You'll need one of these:

Hunting hogs is serious work:

Attachments

• MissHogHuntingCart.jpg
    MissHogHuntingCart.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 96

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Anybody could just go out there and shoot 'em out of a field.

But want to find out what you have in your soul, Should try hunting them with just a knife, in the woods.
Or better than that, wade up in a swamp thicket so thick, you cant hardly see
your feet.

I've got the scars to show for it. I've been cut from my ankles up to my shoulders. It serious work !!! Your life depends on it !!!!

There has been many times you shoot a deer so close to dark, not always, don't matter how you place your shot, he will run some. Then you start trailing
your deer, it's pitch dark, you got to get down on your hands and knees trailing, with a flashlight and a .45. To thick to bring a rifle or shotgun. And there he is, meeting you with a big set of tusk trying his best to open you up and kill you. Then it gets serious.

Attachments

• DSC_0106.jpg
    DSC_0106.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 77

DIXIEDOG

You guys know nothing of dangerous hunts until you pursue this dangerous beast :wall:

lepus_americanus.jpg

Mark.Sibole

Wish I could help but our DNR is on the rampage and out of contol here in Michigan.
They are raiding private game farms fineing them and killing off any hogs thay have.
The DNR is out of control and should be arrested them selves.

Mark DNR Department of Numbskulls and Retards