The "NEW' 2024 RTV-X Model

Smilingreen

Welp......According to Messicks video, the RTV X900 and the RTV X1120 models are going away and will be replaced with: The 2024 RTV-X. (Marketing Genius! Never mind how confusing that name will be at the parts counter) Comes in all the usual colors, plus Sand color. Will use the RTV X1120 engine, the bed sides will all fold down to make a flat bed, new tire design, comes with low beam LED headlight bulbs, but if you spring for a major upgrade package, they will include LED high beams, etc, yady yah. Right now, the base model MSRP is $17K for the US market. No idea what all the bells and whistles added on will cost.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 4.50.22 PM.png

ItBmine

I like the new beds with the fold down sides, and the sounds of their claim "easier shifting"

But I'm keeping my 2020. The price increases over the past year are insane. Not willing to waste thousands for that.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
The RTV-X900 is not “going away”…. I already HAVE one and plan to KEEP it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah…Kubota is making incremental improvements to their products … like they always have…. and they are “consolidating” their model-lists.

It looks to be good progress…but at a distinct price increase.