Tires

sjcolu

I just pulled the trigger on a new set of ITP Bajacross 26x9x12front and 26x11x12 for the rear to replace my original recreational tires on my rtv 900. I hope these last as long as my first set which have 600hours on them. Hopefully I won't have any rubbing issues being they are an inch taller. Anyone happen to be runnning a set of these on thier RTV? Just looking for any reviews good or bad.

Thanks,
Joe

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
I have ITP Mud Lite 26-12x12 on the front and R1 26-12x12 kubota tractor tires on the back.

Had R1 26-12x12 on the front but took them off as they rub and rub more in winter with the plow on. ITP's on the front and no rubbing at all because they have a more rounded profile than the R1's.

You are good to go. :blob_blue:

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
First the Kubota R1 26x12x12 on BX rims.

Then the new ITP MudLite 26x12x12 fronts.

And third the close view where you see the more rounded profile of the ITPs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kerry

I have a 05 work site. I just turned 1000 hours on it. My tires have about ¼ wear. I bet I get another 1000 hours on them. I live in the Ozarks of Mo. Lots of rocky ground. These tires don’t make ruts in my trails. I have never been stuck.

Kerry

zenchal26

if you haul with your bota get the sure foot tires the itps are not rated for the weight of the bota empty

chinadill

I have been running ITP mudlite XTR on my four year old 900 and hauled 12-13 cord of wood with zero problems. phil

rtvdan

yes barely no atv mud tires are rated for the weight of the rtv except the essex surefoot. i still find the kenda executioners hold up well as they are very tough and heavy.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
yes barely no atv mud tires are rated for the weight of the rtv except the essex surefoot. QUOTE]

And I agree, there are MANY very good tires on the market for the RTV.

The surefoots are good tires, but they will make your RTV ride like a
wagon. Shake everything loose in the RTV, including your teeth....
Reason I know this, a few years ago, friend purchased a set for his RTV.
He had them three weeks on his and like to shook them to death. He removed them and installed something else. He uses his RTV's on constuction sites....
.......... two guns