RTV Recall

ItBmine

Got another recall for my RTV-X1100C. But this may just be Canada only? I HATE more stickers on my stuff, but Kubota is paying me $50.00 to put these reflectors on, LOL

Ya I know, they aren't straight or centered, LOL

Attachments

• 20230521_115024.jpg
    20230521_115024.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230521_115107.jpg
    20230521_115107.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230521_115030.jpg
    20230521_115030.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230521_115036.jpg
    20230521_115036.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230521_115051.jpg
    20230521_115051.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230521_115056.jpg
    20230521_115056.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 9

ItBmine

Only one I didn't do and had to sign a waiver was I didn't let them cut my floor mat because someone got their foot stuck on the fuel pedal.
My mat is in perfect shape and not curled or separated.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Got another recall for my RTV-X1100C. But this may just be Canada only? I HATE more stickers on my stuff, but Kubota is paying me $50.00 to put these reflectors on, LOL

Ya I know, they aren't straight or centered, LOL
Easy $50. I have not heard about this in the US.

ItBmine

I looked at the letter and I'm sure it is just Canada. Transport Canada is reflector crazy.

I used to race dirt bikes for a Honda dealer in Michigan and I was going to buy a new atv from him and in order to get it across the border I would have had to add all kinds of reflectors, LOL

I just hate stickers because when they start to come off then they really look horrible. Or you have spots that never sun faded.

touras

I looked at the letter and I'm sure it is just Canada. Transport Canada is reflector crazy.

I used to race dirt bikes for a Honda dealer in Michigan and I was going to buy a new atv from him and in order to get it across the border I would have had to add all kinds of reflectors, LOL

I just hate stickers because when they start to come off then they really look horrible. Or you have spots that never sun faded.
I got the same package in the mail. Still deciding if I want to put 'em on.

Good old Transport Canada protecting us from ourselves ....

ItBmine

I got the same package in the mail. Still deciding if I want to put 'em on.

Good old Transport Canada protecting us from ourselves ....
Do like my friend told me to do (which I didn't)......roll scotch tape to hold them on, snap your pics and get your 50 bucks, LOL

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
I don’t understand why anyone not holding a stealth-job would not want to be seen by an approaching vehicle. With distracted drivers these days….it might Save Your Life.

ItBmine

I don’t understand why anyone not holding a stealth-job would not want to be seen by an approaching vehicle. With distracted drivers these days….it might Save Your Life.
Not arguing that. Just saying, reflectors don't do much when I always run with lights on and also have turn signals.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Not arguing that. Just saying, reflectors don't do much when I always run with lights on and also have turn signals.
When your unoccupied, parked RTV is sitting in the dark…. it is a hazard to other vehicles unless it has reflectors. THAT is why this qualifies as a Recall.

touras

If I'm not driving it, it's in my garage :)

I'm not sure anyone would leave their rig sitting in the dark in a location that someone could run into it, but anything is possible these days.

ItBmine

I was thinking that too. If mine gets hit parked in the dark my house and garage probably aren't going to fare well, LOL