431 front left spindle

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Can that part (by measurement) match another MF model? That sounds like about the same size as something like a MF 35 or 135. Can you measure the component and find it by looking at another MF model?

Ljohnson85

Welcome to the forum. Can that part (by measurement) match another MF model? That sounds like about the same size as something like a MF 35 or 135. Can you measure the component and find it by looking at another MF model?
Thankyou for the welcome. I have measured it not an easy task to find the same size. I will try looking at the 35/135 models as you suggested.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The 35/135 was just a suggestion on where to start. It may be a different model. Measurements will be the key point. I'd doubt MF would develop a new spindle assembly for a specific model. I'd think that they make many parts interchangeable between models.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is the 431 a model for the USA or was it a grey market import? Looks like it's from Turkey.
Have you checked with a dealer to see if they have a parts manual for that model?
Looking around online for a minute, I was trying to find a parts manual for the 431. I didn't dig deep enough to try and find a free parts manual but I did find this one where you can order a parts manual.

Ljohnson85

Yes I belive it was made in Turkey. Parts manual would be a good start even if I have to order from agco. At least I could verify correct part number etc.